Not open for further replies.

Timmy5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kyle007 said:
if reggie gets released soon, i'll eat everything i said about it, literally lol i'll print that sh*t off and eat it lol but to me reggie's looking like vaporware
I want to see this on youtube

julz1

Trophies
XP
Country
kyle007 said:
how many bugs could it POSSIBLY have, if its being used probably on a daily basis by whatever amount of people, making levels with it, and i haven't seen anything wrong in the videos/pictures, so if there is bugs, they're obviously very very minor bugs, therefore pretty fit for a public release, and thats why they should release it as a beta, he's completely skipping that stage and trying to release a bug free software, and i bet you once its released it'll probly still have bugs that him and his beta testers didnt find

i dont know i think if they rushed it then they would probably run into a lot of way more complaints from guys like you. etc
remember that its not like your paying for this so you really shouldn't be to mad

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I shouldn't be but i am.......MAD that is. Reggie?? where??

Seriously this is getting fucking stupid now, they should release the god damn program just to shut up this vapourware bullshit. But i spose the longer it takes the more it seems like VW. Anyway the devs are prob just being assholes about it, just like the "NO BACKUPS OR USB LOADERS" approach they seem to be takin with reggie.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Pop006 said:

Lol. I know this is kinda off-topic, but what kind of skin for XP does Pop006 use? Its awesome
tongue.gif

mariobros1

Trophies
Website
mariouniverse.co.cc
XP
Country
nikeymikey said:
I shouldn't be but i am.......MAD that is. Reggie?? where??

Seriously this is getting fucking stupid now, they should release the god damn program just to shut up this vapourware bullshit. But i spose the longer it takes the more it seems like VW. Anyway the devs are prob just being assholes about it, just like the "NO BACKUPS OR USB LOADERS" approach they seem to be takin with reggie.
Lol what have they even got to gain from it...
Its not like treeki isn't already well known around the world,
Also IDK much anymore about this reggie!...
I think that chadderz's course creator is going to pwn reggie! completely.

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did chadderz announce that he was making one? that'd be cool, i really wish vash would've kept working on tanooki, it was looking good, but of course treeki says lol mine has more featurezz
biggrin.gif
and he stopped working on tanooki cause reggie was better

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yeah saw that it was for mkwii, anyways ive been messing with textures while waiting for reggie, and i whipped this up tonight.
Code:
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6379/8bitmariocomplete.png
still have a tiny bit of work to do but mostly complete. Tried to make him look more like the NES mario

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
DeadlyFoez said:
crwys said:
HuH? What? Wtf? What?

really, wtf is that supposed to mean?

"This"

Oh yeah, that means a lot. Funny enough, I can say sentences, and I graduated preschool. Did you?
Think you will find the interpretation of it is "This" = You nailed it on the head i.e. backing up what you said....
At least that is how I interpret it, but therein lies the joy of semantics.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
crwys said:
HuH? What? Wtf? What?

really, wtf is that supposed to mean?

"This"

Oh yeah, that means a lot. Funny enough, I can say sentences, and I graduated preschool. Did you?

Lol I knew you would freak out because you were already on a troll rampage so I'd figure I would get another laugh it it. Thanks.

lol.gif

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
kyle007 said:
so nitrostemp im gonna assume that your religious? cause your obviously the king of putting blind faith in things that you have no proof of

fine you shall get ink poisoning just be sure to show it on youtube with you collapsing and your parents finding you half dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1