What happend to Reggie?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Delta517, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2010

What happend to Reggie? by Delta517 at 10:24 PM (4,951 Views / 0 Likes) 40 replies

1. Delta517
    OP

Member Delta517 Its okay...Im a ninja ;)

Norway

2. oneleggedjack

Member oneleggedjack GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ^^^Word^^^ [​IMG]

3. kyle007

Member kyle007 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i see what you did there deadly [​IMG] abbreviations are cool lol whats bugging me the most is they talk about bugs and stuff, but they confine the testing so hard, if they just released a beta people would be able to report more bugs faster. And i think Treeki sent a message to like all the mods, "lock any thread that gets opened about Reggie!" cause anytime somebody discusses it, it gets locked

4. oneleggedjack

Member oneleggedjack GBAtemp Regular

United States
    BEWARE OF THE ____WARE!

5. kyle007

United States
    lol well technically speaking it isn't _____ware [​IMG] since people are using, its more Treeki and co. who are using it, are water so to say [​IMG] but all the other members are higher up where the vapor is lol [​IMG]

6. GolfDude

Member GolfDude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    all you have to do is search youtube for a special preview..

7. kyle007

United States
    yeah i've already seen the 2 billion pictures and videos of stuff reggie has done, don't need to see anymore

8. Pop006

Member Pop006 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
  9. kyle007

United States
    lol Pop006 you always have to chime in on these topics don't you, i literally see no reason to keep holding it back, if its minor bugs thats bs. You can't tell me there's huge game breaking bugs in it, or else you guys wouldn't be making levels with it

10. Timmy5000

Newcomer Timmy5000 Advanced Member

United States
  11. nitrostemp

Member nitrostemp GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
  12. referencer

Member referencer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Some people don't like to release buggy bullshit software.

13. kyle007

United States
    how many bugs could it POSSIBLY have, if its being used probably on a daily basis by whatever amount of people, making levels with it, and i haven't seen anything wrong in the videos/pictures, so if there is bugs, they're obviously very very minor bugs, therefore pretty fit for a public release, and thats why they should release it as a beta, he's completely skipping that stage and trying to release a bug free software, and i bet you once its released it'll probly still have bugs that him and his beta testers didnt find

edit: and oh since Treeki seems to love to keep adding features (i don't know if he still is but from what i gathered before he was pulling a DNF and just trying to fill it with features), everytime he adds a new feature,he probably introduces new bugs, thats usually how that works. So maybe thats why its taking so long. More feature=more bugs=more waiting

14. toejam316

Member toejam316 GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    You're a good person.

As for everyone else, it's up to Treeki when to release it. It's his software, and it's his decision on when he believes it's ready to be let loose into the wild. Also, Foez, ease up already. DNF was in development for half my life. This has been in development for 5 months. I think there's a BIG difference. Go rip on the devs of Black Mesa if you want to talk about delayed releases.

15. crwys

Member crwys GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I really think it is just vaporware. Those pictures can be easily photo shopped, or made, whatever you want to call it, fake. The only thing that will make me believe that this is real is if they release it, if that is even possible. Those levels could have been made many many different ways other than using their editor, if it is even real.

16. kyle007

United States
    they could've been made with the other nsmb wii editor, thats for sure, also pisses me off that the creator of the other program pretty much said "lol reggies better im gonna quit making mine now" if he would've kept working on it we'd have a pretty well featured editor by now

17. nitrostemp

Australia
    Pop006 must be very good at photoshop to have that put together withing 5 mins

18. kyle007

United States
    if reggie gets released soon, i'll eat everything i said about it, literally lol i'll print that sh*t off and eat it lol but to me reggie's looking like vaporware

19. nitrostemp

Australia
    hope you dont get ink poisoning

20. kyle007

United States
    so nitrostemp im gonna assume that your religious? cause your obviously the king of putting blind faith in things that you have no proof of

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.