Gaming what games would you like to see on the DS?

fatfrank

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey gbatempers

I was wondering what are the games people are would like to see on the DS

I'd really like to see a good top down gta (not a slow crappy one like on the gba). I'd like an old-school kirby game very much, some final fantasy tactics would rock my world, and how about an azure dreams remake? Come on people post your dream ds games, or just laugh at me for my rather strange selections
biggrin.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, a Katamari game would make sense. (except for the fact that Sony probably owns the rights) it would probably play a lot like Super Monkey Ball or some other such game.
ph34r.gif

fatfrank

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Well, a Katamari game would make sense. (except for the fact that Sony probably owns the rights) it would probably play a lot like Super Monkey Ball or some other such game.

yeah you'Re right a katamary game would be cool. This is getting interesting, i hope more people will come and give their ideas, make us dream a little
smile.gif

I'd like to see some point-and-click adventure games as well, a sequel to full throttle would totally kick ass. Smash Bros DS (with online play) would make the DS the best portable for the next 25 years
biggrin.gif

Come on people, pitch in some more fantasy games in there

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, a Katamari game would make sense. (except for the fact that Sony probably owns the rights) it would probably play a lot like Super Monkey Ball or some other such game.Â
ph34r.gif

Lol, Sony doesn't own the rights to that, Namco does. A Katamari game has been rumored to be in developement for the DS but Namco hasn't officially announced it.

I'm still hoping for a Perfect Dark port with online play. Will probably never happen though.
hate2.gif

leonardo71286

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A port of Ocarina of Time, with one or two completely new Dungeons, new enemies and new characters
smile.gif

And a brand new Smash Brothers for the DS

sonicstorm

Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to see some kind of Donkey Kong game, maybe something like Donkey Kong 64 or even something like Donkey Konga the touchscreen would come in handy for that.

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see a new punchout game. It could easily be done on the DS. The old punchout arcade used two screens. And what about a baseball or hockey game? Why hasn't that happened yet?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I would love to see Devil's Crush Pinball (and to a lesser degree Alien Crush) on the DS. The only reason I still own a Turbo Grafx Express is to play those games (and Splatterhouse of course.) The best pinball I've ever played on a handheld, bar none. The DS could do it up beautifully with all the extra screen real estate. Oh man! Plus the DS gets quite a bit more than an hour playtime on a set of batteries
wink.gif

Maybe since the Wii is supposed to play all (some of?) the old TGFX games we'll get some crossover to the DS on the ones that turn out popular. Hopefully not just Bonk's Adventure (Mario wipes the floor with him IMHO...)

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, a Katamari game would make sense. (except for the fact that Sony probably owns the rights) it would probably play a lot like Super Monkey Ball or some other such game.Â
ph34r.gif

Lol, Sony doesn't own the rights to that, Namco does. A Katamari game has been rumored to be in developement for the DS but Namco hasn't officially announced it.

Well, you can throw that rumor out the window because I remember in the DS VS. PSP issue of EGM, they asked a bunch of designers which they like better, and I'm almost positive that they talked with the Katamari guy and he said he had no desire to make a Katamari game for the DS. It's late right now soo I'll reference it tomorrow.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Super Metroid port (come on Nintendo, what are you waiting for?)
Panzer Dragoon & Nights (both would be awesome with touch screen)
Street Fighter with online-Wifi

wub.gif

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I want a remake/port of the old Snes game Shadowrun. Since Microsoft owns the license, we will probably see it released after that Halo DS game
tongue.gif

And I want a new version of North & South on any system, as long as it´s made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want money too I should upload Ai videos of Psi getting laid +1