Gaming What game do you play the most?

GrumpCatPie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play Smash Bros Ultimate with my 3 siblings, love them to death, but only my eldest brother is great the game whist my twin is getting good, and needs improvement in landing and spacing, and my second brother "hates the controls." Smash bros Ult. was the last game I got to play with my second brother before he went off to the navy though, so i have fond memories of a game that's barley been out.

I love playing all Animal Crossings, The M&L RPGs, and Luigi's Mansion 1 (The original) and 2 by myself too. Can't wait for Luigi's Mansion 3!

Edit: Forgot Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey (great games!)

Last edited by GrumpCatPie,

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
More of a PS4 gamer, but on the switch the most i played was Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Yoshi and Dead Cells.
Still go for GTA5 and Phantom Pain from time to time, great games. Hoping Death Stranding and next Rockstar game to not disappoint.

OneAngryGamer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know about the most right now, since I haven't played anything obsessively for a long time.
Got FE 3 houses yesterday, and I am enjoying it a whole lot. I'm positive it'll be my most played game at least until I get Code Vein in September.

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, the most played game is WWE 2K18, yes, at moments it sucks but I`m a big wrestling fan so, what to do. After that, Resident Evil Revelations 2, it was surprisingly full of content and challenges. Next, Smash Bros. Followes by Mario Odissey, DOOM, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy (like, for the 7th time), Hyrule Warriors, and many many more. Recently, tho, Bloodstained Ritual, it`s awesome!!!!

Visit and leave a like!!:

www.facebook.com/cucothegamemaster/

Last edited by nWo,

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Smash 3DS or Smash Ultimate and even PM... nothing hooks me qiute like this game

FF7, Pokemon Prism and Links awakening as well

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smash and mario kart see the most action on Switch but soon Links Awakening :)

but went back to finish up some wii games that I never had time to beat (finally got rgb cables too wow what a difference)

in the meantime on xbox I play coop with my little guy, castle crashers (now coming to Switch &ps4) gears of war residents evil 5&6

Coolsonickirby

Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States
Smash Ultimate no questions asked. Smash 4 was the most played game on my Wii U. Before Ultimate came out though, Xenoverse 2 was the game I played most, followed by Sonic Mania, Forces, and Puyo Puyo Tetris.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably tropical freeze or mmx/mm legacy collections. I've been through them so many times that I know them like the back of my hand.

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Around 260h of Xenoblade 2, 200h of Xenoblade 1, 350+h of Breath of the Wild, I'd say about 250-300h of Mario Kart 8 but not sure, and ... thousands of hours of Mario Kart Wii with all the mods and stuff

Last edited by Mat37,
Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958