Afghanistan
main switch on latest, hacked on 5.1 with 3.0 fuses

using the hacked one for homebrew only so no need to update

Frankbel

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It was 4.1.0, because of stupid child game Labo it (officially - card update) went up to 5.0.2. While hacking it, needed exfat driver, so installed it with Choi. So far no need to go to 6.X.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
5.1.0, haven't had a need to update yet, so will wait until there is one. In the meantime it's a chance for everything to be fully updated & fixed for 6.x - most stuff seems to be sorted already but would be good to either get the 6.x devmenu working or have some more of its functions replicated in homebrew.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on v2.3.0, but I haven't fully versed myself on my options.
I'd like to play new/newer games, but I'd like to avoid burning efuses. I'd also like to ability to downgrade back to v2.3.0 (if possible).
I backed up my console keys just after FG leaked, but I haven't made a NAND backup, yet.
I'm open to suggestions.

pworld

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I am on 5.1.0 (fuse count of 4.1.0) as there is no game requiring more. Why should I update if it's not necessary? Nintendo doesn't add any sensible features for the end user in any update any more anyway.

Reactions: thorasgar

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2x OFW 6.x with online family plan.
1X CFW (4.1 fuses/5.1 current) I suppose it’s fine to update to 6.X by now but I generally follow the don’t fix what ain’t broke rule and just general laziness. I did update my CFW files the other day becuase a game wouldn’t install but turned out I was just shy of the space need on the SD. I was already stable enough.

I'm on v2.3.0, but I haven't fully versed myself on my options.
I'd like to play new/newer games, but I'd like to avoid burning efuses. I'd also like to ability to downgrade back to v2.3.0 (if possible).
I backed up my console keys just after FG leaked, but I haven't made a NAND backup, yet.
I'm open to suggestions.
Backup with @Canna ‘s guide
Copy over your favorite flavor of CFW to SD
Update with ChoiDujourNX to whatever you want

Last edited by thorasgar,
Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol