Hacking What firmware to use

BLBLB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still stuck with the Acekard 2i with the Actel chip and it stopped working with Akaio 1.7. It still runs homebrew but does not run DS games anymore. All I get is the Yellow "Loading" bar. I was wondering which firmware to use until i got a new one. Thanks everyone

loco365

Trophies
XP
BLBLB said:
I am still stuck with the Acekard 2i with the Actel chip and it stopped working with Akaio 1.7. It still runs homebrew but does not run DS games anymore. All I get is the Yellow "Loading" bar. I was wondering which firmware to use until i got a new one. Thanks everyone
You should update to AKAIO 1.8.8, but I don't know if Acetel cards are fake, seeing as AKAIO won't run on a clone. They did use them, but not anymore.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
format your micro sd card using the panasonic formatter. put on a fresh clean copy of akaio and not one you backed up. your roms and saves may be corrupt as well, you might want to consider putting on fresh clean roms varified by crc against a known goodset listing.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom