PS1/2 What DVD Burner do you use for burning PS2 games?

sonic209

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen people using HP disks, but I don't know if those were older discs - the new ones are made by CMC and are utter crap. My NEC OEM drive works fine for everything so far (many different xboxs, very old PCs, ect)

Sony or Vertabim disks are what I always use

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i use my old LG burner, with PRinco DVDs recorded at 1x, i have DVDs that have last for 3 years without 'dying'(i dont really know how to writte the word) xD

D

Deleted User

I use a Pioneer 110 - D with Imgburn software. Don't forget to download WNASPI32.DLL (Google it!) and set imgburn to it in the I/O section in the settings.

*Edit* Find yourself some good quality DVDs like Verbatim and use them. You don't want to tress yor fragile PS2 laser with inferior media.

Also look at the afterdawn forums (Google them too.) for some great tips and adive on what to do.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I use the DVD burner that came with my laptop. I'm not sure of the manufacturer, but it does -/+, R/RW, and DL (basically every type of DVD).
Burning PS2 games with Nero 6 at 8x.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm using a Philips DVD8631, which came with my PC, and I burn them with Nero, on every brand I can find (even low-end brands) and at the maximum speed available (16x). I don't like to wait too much
biggrin.gif
No problem whatsoever.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use a pioneer 111D or a Lite on LH20A1H. I use only verbatim and taiyo yuden discs , cheap media gets no where near my ps2.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have that same exact Sony dvd drive? weird but it works great, i've burned over 200 cds/dvds and it still burns just as fast as it did when i bought it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'll pick Wario, Samus, Captain Falcon and Nester