What does "-rp" mean?

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I see a thread or reply deleted, it sometimes says "-rp" after the deletion reason. What does that mean? Checked multiple places and couldn't find anything.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@raulpica it's his\her signature.. it's one of our supervisors, and i think the only one that signs deleted replies. i think he\she does it so you can inbox him\her a bag of dicks

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking it meant "minus reputation points", but then there was posts that were deleted at the request of the OP that had it, and that made no sense. Thanks.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think on the previous board (Invision) it wasn't clearly stated which staff moderated a post, so we got used to sign.
it's now written "post deleted by ....", but Raulpica kept the habit to sign its actions anyway :P

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be cool if all mods started signing their reasons for edits and deletions? :PP

Or will it just seem like a attempt to be like someone else? Is imitation flattery or insulting?

Guess now is time to start saying "YOU BEEN -RP'ED" -trademark and copyright of Raulpica.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad someone asked this, I was wondering if it was yet another Internet acronym I was not aware of. Thanks for clearing it up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGhImEo-u9Y