Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Side of meh said:
I also got a Sansa Clip+ >:D
Cool! Sansa's are the best MP3 players ever! Great choice you made there!
biggrin.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hoverlord Nadrian said:
Side of meh said:
I also got a Sansa Clip+ >:D
Cool! Sansa's are the best MP3 players ever! Great choice you made there!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
+1 Especially for just music. Now all we need is Rockbox on the newer v2 versions of the Clip and Fuze. Then the Clip+

*sigh* So far on the SansaAMS page looks like the clip v2 and clip+ has more progress than the fuze v2.
frown.gif
I own a fuze v2

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lossy, itunes, ipod touch.

i'm content with itunes, i don't find the point of having another mediaplayer when i'm just going to load up itunes to transfer songs anyway.

i don't see the point of downloading loseless either, unless you have an $800+ pair of cans (even then it's debatable) you won't hear the difference between highbitrate lossy and loseless. only point of it is for archival and burning to cd. 220-320kbps/VBR is enough. Unless you're extremely paranoid, i know a few people who used to "upcode" 92 kbps files to 320 and claim they're true 320 on a certain private tracker.

D

Deleted-167431

.Radiant said:
i don't see the point of downloading loseless either, unless you have an $800+ pair of cans (even then it's debatable) you won't hear the difference between highbitrate lossy and loseless. only point of it is for archival and burning to cd. 220-320kbps/VBR is enough. Unless you're extremely paranoid, i know a few people who used to "upcode" 92 kbps files to 320 and claim they're true 320 on a certain private tracker.
I don't care, my library is 20% lossless.

~Tiny~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I currently use MediaMonkey. Lossless songs/albums add up to be HUGE. I don't have the bandwidth for that.
frown.gif

xangelinax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use spotify for everything, on my laptop my rig and my mobile. its really good, except when songs that are out in america arent out in the UK its kinda rubbish that you cant listen to it.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
foobar2000, functions as my iPod manager and general music player. I use MPC as usual for any movies, shows, etc.

As for lossy/lossless, I generally try to get things at 320kbps or higher but if it's rare enough I can even tolerate 192. Sometimes I go out of my way to get FLAC depending on how ridiculously awesome the music is, but this is fairly uncommon.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still Winamp on PC
iPod Touch but I'm getting rid of that soon

Feel like looking into changing media players now though

D

Deleted-167431

No one uses AIMP2 exept me? Its very light (around 8mb footprint) and very confitable.
It uses BASS at the moment but soon a own audio rendering system, that means ASIO/WASAPI and 64-bit encoding support
biggrin.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Windows Media Player.
It gets the job done fairly well.
I like the way I can manage the library ( I actually love it, and it's portable ).
It's already installed on my PC, why would I want to install more useless crap that does the same thing with a different skin ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1