Hardware What is your most wanted gaming accessory? How much do you think it is worth?

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=gdemu&ref=nb_sb_noss

I googled them and find it's a very small market.
In this regard, we still have to consider whether we can get a certain profit from the product, at least to cover our research and development costs.
The product you mentioned is quite difficult for us. But I think it is a good start, because it shows that everyone still has products that cannot be obtained from the market, and this is one of our goals. Combining business and user needs, everyone can benefit.
An optical drive replacement for the SEGA CDX that uses SD cards. Something similar to the GDemu for Dreamcast It should also be able to be used to play audio from CD images on the SD card when powered on using batteries.

Can you make it so?

Reactions: assassinz

Zap Rowsdower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want something that I feel those companies are right on the cusp of, and that is real pro split style joycons that don't lose any of the functionality of Nintendo's offerings. Hall effect sticks, haptics rumble, (Mopaigame is doing it) 6axis gyroscope, NFC, 2 or 4 back buttons on the handles, mechanical switches for all buttons with those binbok RGB/Hyperion/IINE whatever full handle shells that fit like a glove. I think the timing is right where people are sick of having to deal with joycons's drifting, or dropping bt, or the price, etc

Reactions: AKNES

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I want something that I feel those companies are right on the cusp of, and that is real pro split style joycons that don't lose any of the functionality of Nintendo's offerings. Hall effect sticks, haptics rumble, (Mopaigame is doing it) 6axis gyroscope, NFC, 2 or 4 back buttons on the handles, mechanical switches for all buttons with those binbok RGB/Hyperion/IINE whatever full handle shells that fit like a glove. I think the timing is right where people are sick of having to deal with joycons's drifting, or dropping bt, or the price, etc
This seems to be owned by ChiTu

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=gdemu&ref=nb_sb_noss

I googled them and find it's a very small market.
In this regard, we still have to consider whether we can get a certain profit from the product, at least to cover our research and development costs.
The product you mentioned is quite difficult for us. But I think it is a good start, because it shows that everyone still has products that cannot be obtained from the market, and this is one of our goals. Combining business and user needs, everyone can benefit.

I just found out there is such a device being released later this year that will work on SEGA CDX and other CD based consoles!
https://www.segasaturnshiro.com/202...-universal-ode-for-sega-saturn-and-much-more/

Reactions: hippy dave

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China

Zap Rowsdower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This seems to be owned by ChiTu
I actually just got word that BINBOK is going to release an 'Ultra Joycon' set with with hall effect joysticks, HD rumble and 3 mappable buttons on each side. ChiTu has been phenomenal, but that's a standard controller style, and I'd love for Mopaigame to do their own split joycon style set as well

Reactions: AKNES

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I actually just got word that BINBOK is going to release an 'Ultra Joycon' set with with hall effect joysticks, HD rumble and 3 mappable buttons on each side. ChiTu has been phenomenal, but that's a standard controller style, and I'd love for Mopaigame to do their own split joycon style set as well
One knowledge point is that the split Joycon is an infringing product (sliding rail insertion is a patent of Nintendo). So the brand will consider whether to continue to produce similar 'Joycon' controllers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto