~
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
as the title says...
i like it becuse of it's large, friendly members and a knowlagble staff on shoptemp and forums...
and it's pretty fast and has a huge range of services considering it's a fourm which noew has expanded to become a download provider and a e-shop
smile.gif

n.b this s not to do with weather gbatemp is slow or fast, it's why you like it as a whole.
yay.gif

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I like it because you often get help pretty fast when you have them (trust me, I have a LOT
tongue.gif
).
Also because of the friendly members (most of them atleast
biggrin.gif
).

What I dont like about it, is all the people who starts writing blogs about taking suicide and stuff.
mad.gif

shamiko_

~
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Delta517 said:
I like it because you often get help pretty fast when you have them (trust me, I have a LOT
tongue.gif
).
Also because of the friendly members (most of them atleast
biggrin.gif
).

What I dont like about it, is all the people who starts writing blogs about taking suicide and stuff.
mad.gif

suicide?
wtf.gif
really?? where?

QUOTE(Irock23 @ Aug 13 2010, 11:19 PM) I don't see what the big fuss is about, I personally think GBAtemp isn't anything special, and I don't like ShopTemp so much either....... but FileTrip is good....
there is no big fuss it's called disscuion.

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I like GBATemp because of the huge community and how if anyone ever needs help...there will almost always be someone to help out...
or troll...or flame...but thats what makes it great too! xD

And obviously the occasional laugh which it also a plus!
yay.gif

Irock23 said:
I don't see what the big fuss is about, I personally think GBAtemp isn't anything special, and I don't like ShopTemp so much either....... but FileTrip is good....
Anything special huh...well lets see...pretty sure w/out GBATemp there would be no FileTrip...
Or something like that, and a "big fuss?" Really?
"Big fuss" about what? The fact that GBATemp is great EPIC is not a fuss, it's a given...
And ShopTemp? Really? ShopTemp is AWESOME too...
So "big fuss"?
Nah, without GBATemp, there probably wouldn't be any of those...

P.S. Why speak ill (or at least not good) of GBATemp on the GBATemp Forums?? Oh and you have a sig that contradicts your post...
glare.gif

Irock23

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.Coolman3428.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
Irock23 said:
I don't see what the big fuss is about, I personally think GBAtemp isn't anything special, and I don't like ShopTemp so much either....... but FileTrip is good....
You dont like it here because you are not active
No, you have that backwards, I am not active because I don't like it.........(plus I'm new as a member so you can't really say if I'm active or not yet.......
tongue.gif
)

shamiko_

~
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Irock23 said:
Infinite Zero said:
Irock23 said:
You dont like it here because you are not active
No, you have that backwards, I am not active because I don't like it.........(plus I'm new as a member so you can't really say if I'm active or not yet.......
tongue.gif
)
if you don't like it here why bother wasting MY time MY energy replying how stupid you are in bothering to post in this thread

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
GBAtemp to me, it's just like every other forums that i been to except gbatemp's noob seem to have changed over the course of my stay, they have changed forms and nature.

So, what do i think? Nothing really, gbatemp is just another forum in my e-life, that's all.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah, it's ok. Not great nor shit.
There were many times when I laughed my ass off because of the stupidity of some members. *cough N64 Emu for DS*

Nah, just kidding. I pretty much like it here (tho I hardly ever visit any other forum besides ROM-Hacking, Acekard-Section, Supercard-Section and Homebrew)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ defibeep: any mods available to help, I can't post a new thread about my switch issue