Gaming What DO YOU REALLY THINK OF SUPER MARIO Galaxy?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Galaxy is the best 3D Mario game, everything fits with the game even after a year.

I've only fount Mario 64 to be half good though, most of that game seems like filler, and ditto goes for the DS version.

I did use to really love Super Mario Sunshine but its not aged well, plus that game also feels like its got a lot of filler.

Forte Dante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems a lot of you are either stuck on nostalgia with SM64 and/or didn't play through very far at all (the bee level?). Of course Super Mario 64 wowed you more, it was probably one of the first 3D games you ever played, and the first 3D Mario. But for someone who finds SM64 hasn't aged well, I found Galaxy a blast, and only minor flaws took away from what I thought was a fantastic game.

darkriku197

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Galaxy was probably the best game i've played in a while. My favorite for the wii right now, probably going to get replaced in 5 minutes when ToS2 is done. The only thing i didn't like about it was when you were upside down trying to jump, or on small worlds trying to navigate and end up running in circles. The game, in my opinion, is probably equal to sm64. Saying this, i have beaten sm64 3 times completely, like 30 times with the bunny glitch, and 2 times completely on the ds.

Replay value was kind of lacking, only giving you the option to play as luigi. It did however force me to play through to see who it was trapped in that house of boo's, and Rofled when i saw who it was.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
to me it felt like it was very lazily made. I really liked Mario 64 cause it had whole worlds to find stuff. Mario galaxy felt so limited to me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1