Gaming What do you expect from Pokemon Black 2 and White 2?

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like to see it kind of based on the movie. I think that'd be cool. But that won't happen 'cause the pony thing is an event exclusive Pokemon T_T
And you really shouldn't use the word "". It can offend some people of the gay community, it doesn't offend me really but it could hurt others.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I had to edit LOTS of quotes (people, when you see a bad word in a reply... PLEASE DON'T QUOTE IT, thanks) to avoid trashing them entirely.

Rockstar, feel lucky that you haven't got a suspension to go along with that.

Back on topic, guys.

Reactions: 1 person

Drastic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they'll utilize the Dream World to upload your save data from the Pokemon Black/White and sync it to the new version maybe?

oh and bring back Iron Tale as a TM :)

CookiesMilk

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The Secret Bases from Emerald with tons more of decorations

Cool city music ex. Black City

Creative/'mysterious'/ ways to unlock legendaries ex. The Regis/Groundon/Kyogre/Deoxys in Emerald

Couldn't ask for more and lastly, maybe a free villa like what you got from Platinum plus some space like the day care centre for your pokemon to roam a bit

zactar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing, pokemon is always the same history...

you have 10 years and your mom let you go out of home and face a dangerous world to catch pokemons form nature and make them fight as slaves, you destroy the dreams of your rivals, you fight aganist any teams that wants to dominate the world, catch the legendary pokemon, well if it's legendary, why a 10 years old kid can catch him? and after this you defeat E4 and become champiom

Pokemon BW will not be different..

BUT, I REALLY HOPE THEY FIX THE PIXELS OF YOUR POKEMON BATTLE (battle sprites are awful in BW)

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that villa idea sounds kool maybe have a bigger one then platinum and add more stuff to it and maybe add the dungeon tunnel like they did in platinum but have it where you can use wifi or wireless to use it. i never like not having friend close by to do the tunnel with so i think adding wifi to it would be great

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
An even advanced gameplay along with better looking sprites, 3d pokemon and better designing of cities. Also a better pokedex design and gears in the bike as in platinum should be continued. Better background music is a must for me.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised that nobody who has played the leaked file has commented here.. From what I heard it was quite cool, but the thread got deleted before I could download it :(

Zekrom_cool

Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
I'm surprised that nobody who has played the leaked file has commented here.. From what I heard it was quite cool, but the thread got deleted before I could download it :(
Even the leaked file, till how much I have heard, has some of the same stuff that had lacked in other pokemon games. So there are still some expectations from it.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course, I get that. I just expected someone to come in and throw around some information so that some expectations could be quelled before they became too big :)

Zekrom_cool

Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Of course, I get that. I just expected someone to come in and throw around some information so that some expectations could be quelled before they became too big :)
Mostly as soon as one expectation is filled, another comes right into sight and we want it to be fulfilled too. There can never be a perfect game. But they can be close to perfection. So if you expect there is no harm in it.

Revolution [9]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping the game will be like Gold / Silver in that there's a new region and the opportunity to visit the one in BW1. And of course, there are new Pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.