What do i do with this?

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is used in @Wolfvak's BootAnim9. It is a compression tool for boot animations. I think Wolfvak may have a release or a script for it.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Repeating something someone else says does not help me. :mellow:
I am not a programmer, i do not know what to do with this, i never used or seen things like this before. When i followed a guide to install arem9loaderhax on the 3DS, all the tools necessary wa already provided, it did not ask me to compile a source for example.

Is there a specific reason why this must be compile by the user and not already provided?:unsure:

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
I am not a programmer, i do not know what to do with this, i never used or seen things like this before. When i followed a guide to install arem9loaderhax on the 3DS, all the tools necessary wa already provided, it did not ask me to compile a source for example.

Is there a specific reason why this must be compile by the user and not already provided?:unsure:

You don't have to be a programmer to compile from source.

Do you use Linux? From what I know this is a linux based utility.

0x40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It answers your question. You don't need to be a programmer to type "compile c windows/linux/mac" into Google and follow instructions.

A binary is usually not released until it's ready for release.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

I assume you're using Windows.
I built it for you using MinGW: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8225581/ban9comp.exe

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: ILuvGames

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users