What do girls study?

• Thread starter GentleFist
  • Start date
  • Views 4,763
  • Replies 49
G

GentleFist

this topic provoked quite a few off topic comments and many of them are wrong i think i should clear this up

I already had things in mind and i needed to narrow it down im obviously not basing my life on a post on gbatemp

I have to go to the army for 6 months i have no choice and no we dont kill people austria is a neutral country but they have an army for defense obviously

And also universities are free in austria i can study one thing and if i dont like it i can just study another thing

And i currently have a girlfriend and were happy, just cause i enjoy the accompany of women doesnt mean i dont have a gf

Well im posting from a phone and its hard so this is the end of the post

Thx to all who seriously replied to this topic even though the seriousness of this topic can be easily doubted, also yes it is serious

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
get medicine, specializing Ob-gyne,
smileipb2.png

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
madridi4ever said:
This topic is so funny I dont even know where to start.
Replies that are intended to show what girls are interested in are even funnier.. Funny how guys' perception of girls in this area is.. lol

The dumbest portion of the thread will always remain the OP though.

I'm 48 and you can just get your head around the fact I know as much about women as you will even know.

But hey, the simple truth is women DO gravitate to certain trades for a variety of reasons.

Wanting to pick an education for dating purposes though likely means the OP is too dumb to ever succeed at dating or university.

G

GentleFist

Panzer Tacticer said:
madridi4ever said:
This topic is so funny I dont even know where to start.
Replies that are intended to show what girls are interested in are even funnier.. Funny how guys' perception of girls in this area is.. lol

The dumbest portion of the thread will always remain the OP though.

I'm 48 and you can just get your head around the fact I know as much about women as you will even know.

But hey, the simple truth is women DO gravitate to certain trades for a variety of reasons.

Wanting to pick an education for dating purposes though likely means the OP is too dumb to ever succeed at dating or university.

I have already explained why i started this topic but you're too ignorant to read before you post~
I studied hardware software co design in a higher technical school and graduated, its not every boys school okay?
and i never said i know anything about women nor did i say i want to know anything about women
and i never said i want to date

stop posting into a thread without even reading it acting like a dickhead~
and if youve read it your extremely ignorant or are just trolling i said that this thread should help to narrow my selection down with a small bonus

and your post doesnt help this topic in any way~ i dont understand why people like you exist
its even worse that your 48, i cant comprehend how someone with so much years of experience in life can act like this

read the last post i wrote in this topic~ youre the stupid one

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
Dental hygiene.

Seriously, Oregon Tech has one of the best programs in the region and currently only 2 guys enrolled in the entire program.

...of course, as they say, the odds are good... but the goods are odd
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU