What? DealWoot is evolving! *Update*

phyl0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate buying things from a website that lists their physical address (epecially since its in the US). I've had bad experiences with other websites that were less forth coming on contact information. Good job, hope all is going well in this crap economy.

Jundeezy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love dealwoot..err GamebyGame.com it was..err is my favorite source of getting flash carts. So fast with shipping, I have already ordered 3 items and they all got to me within the week ordered.

BTW, I'm in for competition.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
$32 for a Ak2.1? >_>

That's really pricy and so are the rest of the flashcarts available there. It may not be as expensive as local retailers, but it's still not cheap when it comes to online retailers.

SlashSpeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
GamebyGame is a much suitable name for such a store. It's easier for gamers to find what they need or at least their site. At least this is how things works. Sadly many people now look only on the name of the various game sites or something similar to that. But that ain't right. First check it out, then judge it. And i must say, you have quite a good site there mates!

I'm in for competition too
lecture.gif

Tsunii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HomBoy1 said:
Just curious, does the acekard actually work for the DSi? I thought there were no flash cart solutions available yet?
as far as i know it wont work on all dsi
only on some regions for now

but what i was wondering
am i able to use that card on a normal ds / dsl ?
or is it made for dsi only?

isamux

Trophies
XP
Country
I too am interested to know if any of the DSi flashcarts will be "backwards" compatible with the regular DS lites...

(also please count this for the competition
rolleyes.gif
)

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Cool seeing the site evolving, the shop is quite cheap, quick with the shipping and reliable as well, I'm sure I'll buy my next flashcard from them too, since i'm pleased with my (and 2 of the friends i recommended it to) past experiences with them!
Good luck with the new site/shop GameByGame!
(Thanks for the competetition too!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land