Just wondering
smile.gif

edit: also has anyone been successful at finding extra faceplates

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Silver, cuz if you ever do find the faceplates it goes with everything. Or black. Silver's shiny
smile.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like the colour of the blue one I got on release day. Only thing I regret with buying the GBM is I didn't wait. You can pick them up for next to nothing these days.

dexmix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no extra faceplates beyond the standard black, silver, famicon at the nintendo store. *sigh*

its cool though - i bought enough micros to have every faceplate except the pink one. (gave that to my sister) :/

question on the finish on GBM. is it a powder coat process that they used to paint the metal case? the paint quality looks/feels amazing and seems really durable. still have no chips in it. I also noticed that silver weighs slightly less than black? weird.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the colour of the blue one I got on release day. Only thing I regret with buying the GBM is I didn't wait. You can pick them up for next to nothing these days.
Not really... they're discontinued now and the lowest prices I'm seeing are 60$ preowned 70-80 new(and these are imports, cant find US ones anywhere.)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Not really... they're discontinued now and the lowest prices I'm seeing are 60$ preowned 70-80 new(and these are imports, cant find US ones anywhere.)
Remember everything's more expensive over here, those prices you're complaining about are pretty reasonable to us.
happy.gif
$50 (£25) is the lowest price the Micro ever hit in the UK. I paid $80 for mine.

There's some pretty good deals on ebay UK, you'd get jipped on the international postage though.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ive got the black one, but I wish I could have gotten the blue or green...anyone wanna trade? I dun like silver faceplates...

you can get a black faceplate for $7 shipped from nintendo
black on black is pretty hot.
If anything, i'd just switch faceplates with the silver micro i sold to my friend, he said he wouldnt mind having an all silver micro
happy.gif

I still would rather have a blue or green micro >_>

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the silver-with-black-faceplate one, and ordered a famicom faceplate.

Thanks for your opinions!

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'd really love the famicom one for myself. I think that just looks plain cool. I'd have one already despite there aren't any available in NZ. And the fact I me DSlite means the $120 price tag begs to wonder why? But that combined with Soundvoyager means the game would never leave my pocket. (unless I was playing it of course)

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah I was thinking of getting mine of Playasia then getting the adapter either off Trademe or AA. Well, they have converters that'll do the trick. Trouble is parting with the money when I already have a DS and I'm tight this christmas when it comes to the time off. I still really want one though >.< Then I can always have Sound.. wait I already said that last post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up