Homebrew What can run Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings?

taggart6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Howdy all,

I was wondering if any one knows if their is an emulator that can run FF12: wings. I had no luck with no$Gba and Desmume and before I try any more I figured it was worth asking on the forums. I searched through past posts but I haven't found any help.

On a side note: Is there by any master list which shows what DS games work with what emulator? I was curious about this also.

Thanks in advance!

ECJanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Never mind..I was able to get it working on no$gba. I didn't have the NDS backup selected. Got it working though it runs slow.

You'll probably got a crappy comp (like me). Here at home I can't run 3D games at full speed. (FFXII has 3D surrounding). However on the computers at school it runs perfectly.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
actually as twiffles said... it depends on yer PC... it's not only MHZ or GHZ that matters. I got Intel Pentium 4 1.7ghz and it runs really slow without sound but in my bro's laptop, it runs full speed with sound because he has dual core 1.7ghz... u may think it's dual core that's doing it but since the emu's dont support it yet... it was noticed that he had Intel Pentium Duo but it was GENUINE... so maybe at home either u have a non-genuine (celeron or regular pentium like me) or ur cpu is not tht powerful. Thus after my excessive writing u can deduce tht the school's PCs are genuine.
Try it out on a 1.7ghz Genuine Intel CPU and u will see a massive difference

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
actually as twiffles said... it depends on yer PC... it's not only MHZ or GHZ that matters. I got Intel Pentium 4 1.7ghz and it runs really slow without sound but in my bro's laptop, it runs full speed with sound because he has dual core 1.7ghz... u may think it's dual core that's doing it but since the emu's dont support it yet... it was noticed that he had Intel Pentium Duo but it was GENUINE... so maybe at home either u have a non-genuine (celeron or regular pentium like me) or ur cpu is not tht powerful. Thus after my excessive writing u can deduce tht the school's PCs are genuine.
Try it out on a 1.7ghz Genuine Intel CPU and u will see a massive difference

Genuine has nothing to do with it. P4's just suck. It's about processor architecture that determines the speed of the games, also you need a good GPU, and SPU. (Perhaps a mobo as well).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night