Gaming What are you currently playing?

Lanexi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im new to these forums so i thought what better way to meet people than see what they are playing and find stuff in common with them
biggrin.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Playing Space Bust-a-move

It's your standard Bust-a-move fare, pretty good, beat the short but fun story mode already (24 levels with 5 stages each and 8 bosses), will play other modes.
Thinking of replaying either Megaman BN5 DS or Megaman Starforce 1 next.

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nothing
frown.gif

though I am waiting for next month releases... so many good games coming out next month :|

Lanexi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh nice i am currently finishing up the extra modes on the 3 castlevania games for the ds and i started Super robot taisen Og Saga Recently its a fun game My favorite games up to now on the ds were the phoenix wright games finished em all and yes apollo justice included
smile.gif
you guys recommend other rpgs that aren't final fantasy or dragon quest?

and to rupee clock how are the starforce games? Ive beat all the BN games but haven't gotten to the SF games yet >.

personager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished Final Fantasy IV DS a few days ago and was contemplating whether to start Professor Layton and the Curious Village or Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I went for the former and to tell you the truth, I'm quite dissapointed

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the star force games are really fun.
you should try them. beaten them all 100% so nothing to do now =/ though I do play online (in mmsf3 ofc) once in a while...

Raikiri

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just Finished MMSF3 and Henry Hatsworth Puzzle Adventure (damn that game can be annoying at some time
tongue.gif
) and think i'll be playing GTA CW next (never got into that yet)
on psp i'm playing Patapon 2 and waiting for Dissidia,
finished infamous yesterday but playing it a 2nd time but this time as an evil character and i'm also playing a little Red Faction guerilla
and as soon as i get my wii back (loaned it to my bro) i'll continue the conduit and overlord 2 =)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last game I played on my DS was CORE, but only for a few minutes. The last game I truly played on my DS was GTA: CW.

Right now though I'm playing Jak II. I'll probably play Kingdom Hearts later today though.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Currently playing Tales of the Tempest. Next will be Hearts then Innocence. If not limited to DS, I'm playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and (still) Dissidia.

Lanexi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished dissidia already with max level for all the characters it's an awesome game and its really fun when is the bundle being released in america anyways? i feel like i should play crisis core but yea im still to stuck on the ds for now I want to play the tales of games for the ds already but waiting for the translation i have the other ones spanning from the super nintendo to the 360. Vesperia was a good game my favorite though is still phantasia
smile.gif
SNES version or well Sfamicon xD

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Space Bustamove
Civilization Revolution - Nobody ever told me how fucking addicting this game is. You guys are all missing out if you haven't tried it.

Lanexi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea cancelling is like the coolest thing to do in the game because it gets your frontier gauge to 100% with about 2 characters
biggrin.gif
Asches special is cool but im waiting for kos mos cuz xenosaga rules
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Stan4d @ Stan4d: Hello! from my kindle! (supposed to be rading abook for school)