PS1/2 What are some cool things I can do with a hacked PS2

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The Kingdom Hearts games are quite easy going and easy to get into I think...
ICO is a must play!
If you like horror: Silent hill 2 and 3 (4 if you really like the other two, i think it's hard and... a pain to play sometimes, even though it's great)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll leave these here:

Shadow of the Colossus: Action Adventure: The Great Graphics and Amazing Gameplay will keep you hooked until the end, you MUST play it.

Persona 4: RPG: IMO the best RPG I've ever played (and yes, I've played Persona 3 and Persona 3 FES), the realistic yet likable characters, amazing soundtrack, amazing gameplay, (for PS2) great graphics, and rather long story, and innumerable cultural references. I recommend this to no end.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue with OPS2L. Anytime I boot it up all I can do is change the settings. I can't load any games. Even if I specify to load USB Games upon start-up, it still takes me to the settings menu. Anyone know how to fix this?

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fudge said:
I'm having an issue with OPS2L. Anytime I boot it up all I can do is change the settings. I can't load any games. Even if I specify to load USB Games upon start-up, it still takes me to the settings menu. Anyone know how to fix this?
You press Circle.

Fudge

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
Fudge said:
You press Circle.
I've tried hitting all the buttons on the controller. I'll try again though.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fudge said:
KirbyBoy said:
Fudge said:
You press Circle.
You do it when your at the start up screen.

Fudge

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
Fudge said:
KirbyBoy said:
Fudge said:
You press Circle.
You do it when your at the start up screen.
Just tried it, still a no go.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
There are options for changing what is on the main menu in FreeMCBoot. Go into there, find uLaunchElf on your USB and set it so you can start it from there. Start it, use that to add what you need to the memory card. Edit the FreeMCBoot options to load from there afterwards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-m2sdd-quit-working-in-ps5.622567/page-2 guess I'm not the only...