Hacking What are my options?

• Thread starter Deleted-394630
  • Start date
  • Views 3,396
  • Replies 41
D

Deleted-394630

OP
I'm sitting on 3.55 and don't know what to do.
Preferably, I would like to run PSP games and Homebrew.
If I can, what exploit games are out there, and how do I get one. (I don't have a PS3.)
I heard that there's a new exploit releasing tomorrow, but it wont have nearly as big of a library as the PSP did.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Sit on your firmware for a bit and see what happens.

If any ePSP kexploits come out for 3.60, then it'll be worth updating.

Account sharing can also be used to get a PSP demo on your console without updating it. That can be used for ePSP exploits and such.

D

Deleted-394630

OP
Sit on your firmware for a bit and see what happens.

If any ePSP kexploits come out for 3.60, then it'll be worth updating.

Account sharing can also be used to get a PSP demo on your console without updating it. That can be used for ePSP exploits and such.
How would I approach this? Are there people I can trust to share my account?

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah. It was the borderlands 2 bundle, and I installed that and a few other apps.

Then you're capable of using the account sharing method of loading a hacked PSP game onto your console.
That will give you access to PSP ISOs and homebrew.

Otherwise, you can update to 3.60 for the upcoming HENKaku exploit. That will enable native Vita homebrew and I believe PSP homebrew, but I'm not sure about anything else.

D

Deleted-394630

OP
Then you're capable of using the account sharing method of loading a hacked PSP game onto your console.
That will give you access to PSP ISOs and homebrew.

Otherwise, you can update to 3.60 for the upcoming HENKaku exploit. That will enable native Vita homebrew and I believe PSP homebrew, but I'm not sure about anything else.
Wait, so I can use account sharing without a PS3? And is this trusted?

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, so I can use account sharing without a PS3? And is this trusted?

Yes. Your Vita is already activated so you're able to restore QCMA backups. I've used this method dozens of times, so it's reliable.

Whether or not you trust sharing your account depends entirely on who you're sharing your account with.
If you're asking about me specifically, you can probably find people to vouch for me in these threads.

D

Deleted-394630

OP
Yes. Your Vita is already activated so you're able to restore QCMA backups. I've used this method dozens of times, so it's reliable.

Whether or not you trust sharing your account depends entirely on who you're sharing your account with.
If you're asking about me specifically, you can probably find people to vouch for me in these threads.
I tried downloading a few PSP demos, but they wont show up. When I go to the shop, it dsplays "You must update" When I exit, "You must sign in" Even though I was signed in.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried downloading a few PSP demos, but they wont show up. When I go to the shop, it dsplays "You must update" When I exit, "You must sign in" Even though I was signed in.

This is why you use QMCA instead.

You can download a PSP or Vita game on an updated PS3, and copy it to your Vita without needing to update the Vita.

You can then copy the game to a PC that is using QCMA. This copy can be restored to any Vita that uses the same account.

Hacked games can be copied in the same way as regular games. This is why sharing accounts with a person with hackable Vita can make PSP exploits like ARK, TN-V and VHBL available to you.

D

Deleted-394630

OP
This is why you use QMCA instead.

You can download a PSP or Vita game on an updated PS3, and copy it to your Vita without needing to update the Vita.

You can then copy the game to a PC that is using QCMA. This copy can be restored to any Vita that uses the same account.

Hacked games can be copied in the same way as regular games. This is why sharing accounts with a person with hackable Vita can make PSP exploits like ARK, TN-V and VHBL available to you.
When I install QCMA, and connect to my PSVITA it connects, and quickly asks me to update my Vita.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?