Whaaat? (PW spoilers)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the end of the final chapter during the credits, it had show the bellboy coming to Edgeworth's place and finding a note. At first I thought it was just his resignation, but then I played PW: JFA and Phoenix said "Edgeworth... is no longer here."

Now that I think about it, it seems feasible that Edgeworth went emo and suidided. Any professionals to comfirm/deny?

Jeomite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played much of the 2nd NDS Phoenix Wright, but that would suck if it was true. Edgeworth was one of my fave characters from the first one!
unsure.gif

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"No longer here" can mean a lot of things.
tongue.gif

Just keep playing until they clarify what "No longer here" means.
Phoenix Wright is a game with a lot of focus on characters and plot twists, just keep that in mind.

Honestly, you really shouldn't ask such a question here and just find out yourself.

sixb0nes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
PW2 spoilers

Somewhere between case 5 of PW1 and the beginning of PW2, Edgeworth leaves a note saying "Edgeworth chooses death," however he merely goes on some wacky spiritual journey to find out what it means to be a prosecutor. In case 3, you find out he actually helps you win the case, and in case 4 he is the prosecutor after von Karma is shot (non-fatal wound)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k