CrEsPo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any way to get the pig noise to show up again on floors already beaten? I'm at the end of the game with almost all pins mastered and all items. I just figured about getting a lvl 1 Noise Report, but forgot about the damn pigs not showing up in earlier levels once beaten.

Am I stuck here or anyway to get those pigs back?

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming you beat the game already, but for the sake of others...

Just restart that chapter (the bonus one I believe?) and go back to Pork City. IIRC, they should be there.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrEsPo said:
Is there any way to get the pig noise to show up again on floors already beaten? I'm at the end of the game with almost all pins mastered and all items. I just figured about getting a lvl 1 Noise Report, but forgot about the damn pigs not showing up in earlier levels once beaten.

Am I stuck here or anyway to get those pigs back?
Nope. Pig noise are a one-time only deal.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. I guess I was wrong, then
happy.gif

CrEsPo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ah damn.

I thought so, but had hope there was a work around. Guess I wont bother with the rest of the noises at level 1.

Thanks for the information, shame ya can't go back though
frown.gif

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrEsPo said:
Ah damn.

I thought so, but had hope there was a work around. Guess I wont bother with the rest of the noises at level 1.

frown.gif
I don't see why you'd want to battle the pigs at level 1. Beat can rape any pig even if you don't attack.

QUOTE(Kaos @ Aug 18 2008, 03:31 AM) Pigs don't appear in the noise report, do they?

I haven't played through Another Day, so I'm not sure if those pigs are different.
Once you go through the Pork Tower(Or whatever the hell it was), the get added to your report.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
soliunasm said:
CrEsPo said:
Ah damn.

frown.gif
I don't see why you'd want to battle the pigs at level 1. Beat can rape any pig even if you don't attack.
It's probably for the sake of getting the record of beating them at level 1. I actually deliberately started the game again since I'm such a perfectionist and wanted to get a perfect record of beating all Noise on level 1.

CrEsPo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, it's not that the pigs are hard (although Polka is a PITA), it's to get the Noise Report to show them at level 1's. I'd replay the game if I wasn't at the end of the game. It took me so long to level up that damn Anguis pin. 20 levels and it's a slow growing pin!

Shame I actually bought the game too. I can't even download a complete save file to overwrite mine, since I played it on an official game cart.

With FFTA-2, FF IV, and Infinite Undiscovery (360) there just isn't enough time to be replaying WEWY to 100% when I'm already at 99%
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...