Well, I just finished one hell of an interesting game

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I heard that the game "Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney" is a good game. I decided to give this game a chance, even though I'm not fond of games with LOTS of text on them and hardly any action available. I gave it a try anyway.

And now I found myself playing this game almost everyday on my DS. I would usually ignore my DS and go straight to playing LoL or some other game, but Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney has me spellbound. I play this game for at least 3 hours a day. I started this game about 3 weeks ago and now I'm on Episode 5.

Almost every episode that I've gone through so far on PW:AA has been interesting. The most interesting episode was Episode 4.

Episode 4 is the part where two trials take place at once. The case (Miles Edgeworth accused of or allegedly claimed as the murderer of Robert Hammond) and the DL-6 Incident (the murder of Miles Edgeworth's father, Gregory Edgeworth).

I nearly died from Episode 4.

Well, thought I'd express my rejoice over this game.

EDIT: (Sigh...right when I thought Episode 4 was the last episode, it was not. I'm on Episode 5 now...All I want to do is start the next Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney game already
hate2.gif
) Oh, and I DID NOT finish this game yet. I thought I did. Sorry for the mix-up

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I don't think that last statement is correct.

Justice For All really isn't as good as the first game

the third game is excellent, though.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
People hated Justice for All because it only had 4 episodes instead of 5. But JFA had the widely agreed upon best case (the last one).
Also, episode 5 in the first game seems out of place in the timeline, because it wasn't in the original Phoenix Wright for the GBA, but it's still a good case nonetheless.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Law said:

DUDE, I don't think you are correct; he's talking about the 4th case in the first game, not about the 4th game ( that you call 4th episode ).
That has nothing to do with Apollo Justice just yet.

And to the OP: Welcome to PW world.
There are a few more games for you to play after you are done with this, but it's a long way to go ! Each game is getting bigger and harder, so be prepared for an intellectual challenge and hours upon hours of text reading ! You are only on the first game lol.......good luck, have fun in catching up!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Arm73 said:
Law said:

DUDE, I don't think you are correct; he's talking about the 4th case in the first game, not about the 4th game ( that you call 4th episode ).
That has nothing to do with Apollo Justice just yet.

There are a few more games for you to play after you are done with this, but it's a long way to go ! Each game is getting bigger and harder, so be prepared for an intellectual challenge and hours upon hours of text reading ! You are only on the first game lol.......good luck, have fun in catching up!

When did I mention anything about Apollo Justice?

QUOTE(DeMoN @ Nov 24 2010, 11:49 PM)
People hated Justice for All because it only had 4 episodes instead of 5. But JFA had the widely agreed upon best case (the last one).
Also, episode 5 in the first game seems out of place in the timeline, because it wasn't in the original Phoenix Wright for the GBA, but it's still a good case nonetheless.

The last case of JFA was probably the only decent case in it. The third was terrible and I don't even remember anything about the first two so I wouldn't say they're memorable.

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm73 said:
Law said:

Thanks for that
tongue.gif
. Yeah, I realized that it's gonna take much more than just a month for me to finish all of the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney games. It now takes at least a week for me to finish one case, because I don't have that much time to play games, especially since I have huge amounts of homework for school breaks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8