Well, I can never buy from the Internet again.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay. So on June 16, 2007 I order a 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo from eBay which I planned to use with my PSP. Roughly 10 Days (July 2 I believe )later a package appears on my door from Shangai, China. I'm like, Okay my Memory Stick arrive. So when I open the package I saw my Memory Stick wasn't here but a 4GB CompactFlash Card. I was like What the FUCK? And so I contacted the seller and he gave me too options. 1) Sell card to friend who wants and buy another or 2) Send card back and he'll send me a replacement. I picked 2. Okay so I mail him back and he says Okay, He'll wait for my package. So today another 11 days later I had the chance to ship the package back to him. No biggie, except when I got to the US Postal Service they told me I had to pay 33$ to ship this bastard back there. I didn't have money at the time so my mother paid. We got home and she started being a bitch about how she had to pay so much and how I'll never buy ANYTHING from the internet again. I'm like WTF Dude What if they don't have it in stores? She's like then it's garbage and isn't worth buying.. So yeah now I'm screwed. BTW I'm only 15..

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're 15, get a job, and ride yourself to the post office. If you want to order shit online, go to walmart and buy a prepaid visa.

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why buy from a chinese person on ebay? I mean one that does business from china. I tried looking for GC memory cards, and I found a bunch from china and they were bootleg x infinity, and I was looking at my screen, saying

wtfisthisshitqi4.jpg

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I was six, in West Germany I threw a tantrum in a bakery because I wanted my mom to buy me a goddamn "kinder egg" and she wouldn't. She said no more Kinder Eggs, ever.

Now local European import shops carry Kinder Eggs and by Sunny Jesus I buy them at will because I make more ducats than any of my previous lineage (non-inflation adjusted, mind you) going back as far as we have records. Trouble is you used to get quality metal toys and now you get plastic Chinese shit. There is no justice.

There's a lesson in there somewhere.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay. So on June 16, 2007 I order a 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo from eBay which I planned to use with my PSP. Roughly 10 Days (July 2 I believe )later a package appears on my door from Shangai, China. I'm like, Okay my Memory Stick arrive. So when I open the package I saw my Memory Stick wasn't here but a 4GB CompactFlash Card. I was like What the FUCK? And so I contacted the seller and he gave me too options. 1) Sell card to friend who wants and buy another or 2) Send card back and he'll send me a replacement. I picked 2. Okay so I mail him back and he says Okay, He'll wait for my package. So today another 11 days later I had the chance to ship the package back to him. No biggie, except when I got to the US Postal Service they told me I had to pay 33$ to ship this bastard back there. I didn't have money at the time so my mother paid. We got home and she started being a bitch about how she had to pay so much and how I'll never buy ANYTHING from the internet again. I'm like WTF Dude What if they don't have it in stores? She's like then it's garbage and isn't worth buying.. So yeah now I'm screwed. BTW I'm only 15..
So im 14 and im buying lots of DX withouth help of my parents?!
I dont see the problem
Transfer cash from your bank to paypal and then pay with paypal

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
When I was six, in West Germany I threw a tantrum in a bakery because I wanted my mom to buy me a goddamn "kinder egg" and she wouldn't. She said no more Kinder Eggs, ever.

Now local European import shops carry Kinder Eggs and by Sunny Jesus I buy them at will because I make more ducats than any of my previous lineage (non-inflation adjusted, mind you) going back as far as we have records. Trouble is you used to get quality metal toys and now you get plastic Chinese shit. There is no justice.

I know Kinder Eggs. I used to get them all the time. In fact, I still get them all the time from my grandmother and I'm in my mid-twenties. Spoiled? Damn straight!
(There is nothing better than grannies in the whole wide world!
wub.gif
)

My retarded kid sister never gets Kinder Eggs though. Well, she did once when we found out she was dying, and to all our surprise the toy was a real dead cockroach that got in there somehow. Also, the chocolate smelled like almonds and contained Zyklon B. I called Nestlé, the manufacturer of the snack and explained the situation, and they steadily refused to duplicate the error in the manufacturing process so I could buy more of the poisonous cockroachy eggs to give to my kid sister. That's why she never ate one again, and never will.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe I exaggerated in the term ''Forever'' but still. Until I get a card she doesn't want me using hers or my fathers '_'. Guess I'll earn my stuff the good 'old fashioned way.

Taras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I know Kinder Eggs. I used to get them all the time. In fact, I still get them all the time from my grandmother and I'm in my mid-twenties. Spoiled? Damn straight!
wub.gif
)

My retarded kid sister never gets Kinder Eggs though. Well, she did once when we found out she was dying, and to all our surprise the toy was a real dead cockroach that got in there somehow. Also, the chocolate smelled like almonds and contained Zyklon B. I called Nestlé, the manufacturer of the snack and explained the situation, and they steadily refused to duplicate the error in the manufacturing process so I could buy more of the poisonous cockroachy eggs to give to my kid sister. That's why she never ate one again, and never will.

Holyshit. You're hardcore. I heard that story before, tho. Did we do a tour together in the Mekong Delta in Nam?

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States

wub.gif
)

Holyshit. You're hardcore. I heard that story before, tho. Did we do a tour together in the Mekong Delta in Nam?

Hell yeah! I remember you! We were stationed in the An Giang province fighting local hostile NFL fanatics. You were the guy that sliced off that girl's breast during the months of Tet and threw it in a puddle, yelling "Now thaz what I call fooboll!!".
Do this day, I never understood the Vietnam war. Fighting supporters of the NFL and advocating the NBA... What senseless violence over two gay sports organisations (XFL4EVER!).

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I exaggerated in the term ''Forever'' but still. Until I get a card she doesn't want me using hers or my fathers '_'. Guess I'll earn my stuff the good 'old fashioned way.
If you have the cash, want to convert it to credit, but your age limits you from obtaining a credit card, I suggest you check out NetSpend.com

They provide a reloadable credit card service without charging you monthly fees or crap like that. This is nice if you want a separate card that you'll only use from time to time for, say, online purchases. You can recharge the card with cash at Currency Exchanges, Direct Depositing, or even PayPal. They charge a small fee every time you make a transaction with the card, but it's only about 2, maybe 3 bucks. I'm currently using this until I turn 18 and can apply for a real credit card (which is in 7 days, btw
toot.gif
)

Lukeage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why buy from a chinese person on ebay? I mean one that does business from china. I tried looking for GC memory cards, and I found a bunch from china and they were bootleg x infinity, and I was looking at my screen, saying

wtfisthisshitqi4.jpg

I don't know what it is like for the US, but in Australia, most electronics from eBay sellers gets shipped from Hong Kong because it is cheaper to buy something there and ship it in rather than to get it through a proper Australian importer. Anything that is in Australia usually 'sells' at close to Australian retail prices (ie, it isn't worth buying from eBay). I've only ever had one counterfeit device that I've bought, and I knew that before I was buying it anyhow as I'd heard it did the job for a significant fraction of the proper price (was a bluetooth adapter). Still use it to this day without a single issue.

Taras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

wub.gif
)

Hell yeah! I remember you! We were stationed in the An Giang province fighting local hostile NFL fanatics. You were the guy that sliced off that girl's breast during the months of Tet and threw it in a puddle, yelling "Now thaz what I call fooboll!!".
Do this day, I never understood the Vietnam war. Fighting supporters of the NFL and advocating the NBA... What senseless violence over two gay sports organisations (XFL4EVER!).

Busted! You said you're in your mid-twenties and you would have had to been at least 18 in 1984 when Vietnam kicked off. It all started with that dirty sanchez incident of a French ambassador and next thing I knew we was trading shots with Herbie (Charlie's corpulent cousin) while the candy-asses sat home singing Wayne Newton's famous protest songs. Now I've got one leg and you've got a retard sister and the only ones happy are the Maury Povich baby daddy candidates that didn't actually do it. Fuck.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tell him to get the fuck off eBay. You're in America, why didn't you just use newegg or buy.com? I'm fairly sure these kinds of stores stock them

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Busted! You said you're in your mid-twenties and you would have had to been at least 18 in 1984 when Vietnam kicked off. It all started with that dirty sanchez incident of a French ambassador and next thing I knew we was trading shots with Herbie (Charlie's corpulent cousin) while the candy-asses sat home singing Wayne Newton's famous protest songs. Now I've got one leg and you've got a retard sister and the only ones happy are the Maury Povich baby daddy candidates that didn't actually do it. Fuck.

I was never in Nam. The problem is that I "accidentally" inhaled Agent Orange and it causes me to have delusions of thinking I was in Nam. I inhaled the Agent Orange during a truth-or-dare session with my late best friend Rocco Desanti. (I dared *him* to eat the shit my mother cooks)

If you were realy in Nam, you have all my deepest respects! Truth brother!
bow.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok wtf why does it cost $33 to ship back to china, you got delivery confirmation? usually I send shit back to china and it costs me somewhere $6-$11 only. I never pick the confirmation and just let it ride as a gamble. I haven't lost out yet, but next time I order something from china I'm going to make double sure it's what I want. I just got a watch shipped to me from there and that worked out fine for an exchange so far. The guy who sends me watches is kinda clueless to that he never actually receives it back and the one I sent in always bounces back to me as undelivered. It's impossible for me to actually ship something back to the guy so that he'll receive it.

however I assume electronics would be different.

also... why the f*** are you buying a pro duo from ebay? that isn't very wise. every pro duo on ebay from china is FAKE and also some from the US are too. never EVER buy flash memory from ebay unless you have a photo that is 100% IDENTICAL PACKAGING FACTORY SEALED AND ALL from a USA seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus you can buy a 4gb ms pro duo LEGIT on www.fatwallet.com for $44.95 at various times. Why waste your time wondering if it is fake? get it from a reliable US site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn