Homebrew Weird Wad Problem.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 906
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey guys! I’m sorry if I asked a question in the wrong area but... I’ve been installing the WADs for SM64, Majora’s Mask etc. I’m on PAL installing PAL wads. Is it normal for Mario 64 to take me straight to the menu for the languages etc. and I get weird audio from the wads otherwise the wads play fine. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? Thanks.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
virtual console channels are emulators with "save state" feature. (at least of NES games, I never tried for N64 games)
when you exit a game, it create a snapshot of your current position in the game, and launches it back to that exact position next time you launch the game.

Reactions: THYPLEX
D

Deleted User

OP
virtual console channels are emulators with "save state" feature. (at least of NES games, I never tried for N64 games)
when you exit a game, it create a snapshot of your current position in the game, and launches it back to that exact position next time you launch the game.
Ah, thanks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah, thanks.
Did you also know any of the issues with the audio? Thanks again dude you’re a massive help

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no, sorry, I don't know about the audio.
if it does for all wads, and all channels, (even system channels like Miimaker) there's a problem on your console. I don't know which one.
if it does for only injected VC wads, these games are not officially released by nintendo, and maybe the official emulator is not powerful enough to properly emulate the injected ROM.
it could be none of these options too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1