Hacking Weird thing about Sm4sh Hacking..

CharizardMen99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Today,after yesterday i tried installing some mods for sm4sh(the wolf vertex mod and the Etika in sm4sh mod),when i select some game mode that need to go to the roster,the red smash ball appear...but it loads FOREVER,but the weird thing is not this...

Some minutes ago,i was checking the game to see if something was wrong with sm4sh,but when i load the character sound test...this appear:

qHyIc5H.jpg

Fox icon and fox sounds got replaced by the sounds and the icons of the Wolf mod,the Robin sounds got replaced too(and this time i guess red male robin got replaced too),and the weird thing is...

Why when i load the character sound test...I see that the mods are working,but when i try loading game modes that go to the roster,the smash ball doesn't stop loading?

Does anyone know what i need to do? i searched something on google...but nothing

D

Deleted User

Did you're mods modify these characters? If it did than it should be no surprise that the sounds changed.

CharizardMen99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did you're mods modify these characters? If it did than it should be no surprise that the sounds changed.
Yes,they changed the characters,but after dinner...i found an another weird thing:
In the events,when i select a mission where i can use fox(wolf)...the hack works .-.
But the strange thing is that after this...The loading screen to the roster,still freeze and load forever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out