Hacking Weird Issue.

blazingwolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I was playing Lego Batman with my brother last night just fine, not a single disc read error (using Wiikey, just installed yesterday, perfect install). So this morning I played aswell and it was fine. Then that morning my sister accidently burned a hotpocket and caused a bunch of smoke to fill the air (everything turned out ok.) So we let the house air out (wii was in living room near kitchen, had decent exposure to smoke). After the smell went away me and my brother went inside to play more Lego Batman, just fine again. So later we leave the house and come back a few hours later. Now Lego Batman gives me disc read errors like crazy, though the game isn't scratched up or anything. Could the smoke have messed with the disc or the Wii? I thought maybe the smoke got in the Wii and fogged up the drive, but I tried Wario Land Shake! and it worked just fine. Worms worked fine (though DRE'd the first time, cleaning it worked.) My original Metal Slug and GH3 worked. What could be wrong? I don't think its the Wii, but it could be?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1