OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I saw a topic about Advance Wars games and I decided to play AW Dual Strike(original cartridge) a bit, so I was playing and then I closed my DS to sleep mode and just like that and I started to hear a glitching sound and the green LED light was blinking constantly. My first thought was "There is something wrong with my DS!" but then started to try out other games and they all worked fine when I put the DS to sleep mode. Then I remembered that I have EZ Flash 3on1 on the Slot-2 all the time so, I took it out and tried AW Dual Strike, the game that had the glitch, and it worked normally. I thought that my AW cart must've been corrupted or something, but everything worked normally, so, I decided to try it out with a backup Rom and the same happens.

I made a video of it

Anyone knows why is this? Are there other games with the same glitch?
The reason you see my CycloDS is because I wanted to show it also happens with the Rom, but my camera ran out of batteries..
Btw, I have Golden Sun: The Lost Age saved on the EZ flash 3on1 NOR memory if it has anything to do with it.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's badly written sleepmode code that's causing this problem. I had the exact same flickering problem except that I didn't have a slot 2 flashkart then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F