Hacking Weird game save problem...

siroarashi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there! I am kind of new here but I have a weird game save problem.

I recently just upgrade my N-Card to Acekard 2i and installed Akaio system on my Micro SD. Anyways I copied all my games and their saves from the N-Card to Acekard 2i, there is like around 10 or so. Anyhow I turned it on and manage to play all my games and continued from where I last saved, all for except Pokemon Diamond and Pearl which they just somehow won't read the save file and its starts as a new game even if its still there in the same folder.

I mean even my Heart Gold works fine when I first played it on the Acekard and I was able continued where I last save except for diamond or pearl which I don't know why and I am stumped. All save files are named .sav and the rom and the save file names are same, because they worked on the N-Card and I copied directly from it without any name changes.

I tried changing the rom settings save types from 4mb (original save type from N-Card) to others but still no luck. I even copied a fresh clean diamond rom into it and still no save loading. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

siroarashi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So no one can help me with my problem?
blink.gif

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried making a new save, does the new save load?

Also:

Don't bump your own posts!!!

12 hours and no reply so you start nagging? Maybe people haven't yet logged on who can help!
I for one only usually check the board once a day (if lucky).

Learn patience and read the rules.

siroarashi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I tried and deleted my old save game and started a new one, the same thing happens. The game doesn't read the new save game file and starts like it was a new game again. I also tried applying the diamond save patch and still no luck.

siroarashi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nevermind, I finally found out what the problem was and fixed it. Somehow the Diamond save file wasn't in the correct format for the Acekard 2i to read so I used a online coverter to change the save file to a 512kb raw format and now everything is working again.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
siroarashi said:
Nevermind, I finally found out what the problem was and fixed it. Somehow the Diamond save file wasn't in the correct format for the Acekard 2i to read so I used a online coverter to change the save file to a 512kb raw format and now everything is working again.

That's good to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up