webkinz is run by top notch IT professionals

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 935
  • Replies 15
D

Deleted User

OP
i wasn't expecting them to have amazing IT people because it's fucking webkinz, but STILL

D

Deleted User

OP
Tfw club penguin is dead but webkinz lives
they've implemented a bunch of items that cost real world money, plus they still sell the plushies (although they also sell a lot of digital only pets, though sometimes those are EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE than the plushies) so ganz still probably makes a reasonable enough amount of money to justify keeping webkinz running

Last edited by ,

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they've implemented a bunch of items that cost real world money, plus they still sell the plushies (although they also sell a lot of digital only pets, those sometimes those are EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE than the plushies) so ganz still probably makes a reasonable enough amount of money to justify keeping webkinz running
I actually still have a shit ton of the plushies lmao

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
I actually still have a shit ton of the plushies lmao
i have all of mine still

...i think, i haven't seen some of them in a while because we've been moving a lot in the last few years, and i still haven't unpacked some of my stuff since the first move

D

Deleted User

OP
I had a big orange cat plush, and a small one. I always intended to actually use the site with them...but now it's a decade later.
it's not worth it now anyways, they're trying to make the desktop website mobile-friendly even though it's flash (??????????????why) and it makes the experience painful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.