Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

JeezyHungry

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, after launching SDCafiine on Homebrew I keep getting a black screen and the only thing I can do is press the TV button on the gamepad. Help please? I have the latest version of homebrew and SDCafiine.

Flump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
UPDATED with a 100% working version that can be used as a main entry point. Enjoy !

I had some of the helpers to test this out on Discord and we couldn't get it working at all. We tried on a US server, A Dutch Server and localhost and it froze every time.

Any ideas mate? We put the exploits back to the last version.

Flump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I made a little modification, that will help... Can someone test on a other Wii U ?

I'm back on Discord now mate and Hiperhazz had already tested it for you in the US server but I just tested the Dutch server and the same as last night. Instant freeze with no Mii moving and the screen doesn't dim at all.
HTH

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Hey, in my 5.5.2U Wii U this page just freeze my wii u. Just trying help.

How many times did you try to launch the exploit?

Do you have the homebrew launcher files on a FAT32 formatted?

Have you clear your browser's data, quit the browser then launched the browser again as advised in the first post?

Ferras2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How many times did you try to launch the exploit?

Do you have the homebrew launcher files on a FAT32 formatted?

Have you clear your browser's data, quit the browser then launched the browser again as advised in the first post?
Five.
Yes.
Yes, before the 3 and 5 attempt.

One time the screen become white and freeze, in the others just freeze.

And I have 5/5 sucess in the u.drg.li (exploit).

jack44556677

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@JumpCallPoo - Does the exploit version you said was 100% (90k, md5:28b2b7ec2ba43ac75b9735d8929602b4) work 100% on your WiiU?

I, as others have mentioned here, have never gotten it to work on mine but it is always very fast to crash! (loadiine.ovh works for me, and usploit.hacks.guide)

Does this have something to do with WiiU manufacturing differences potentially?

If this is all about ram allocation and entry address / delta offsets (which seems likely if it works for you 100%), then perhaps we could find the difference by exchanging/comparing ram dumps?

@Dario_Darioso - I had the same problem with the nightlies, the stable 1.4.0 release works - grab it from maschells github. The WUPS nightly sdcaffiine also works, but will not work with MK8 (WHY?>!@>?#!@).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.