Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

Dragsun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you type in your ip ? something like http://192.168.1.123 ?
open another cmd and type in ipconfig and check what is your ip of your pc

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

guys sorry, i have to go to bed now, hope there will be some one else who can help you meanwhile. will check if i can be of help tomorrow again. but you should find all the neccessary files and info in the last 3 to 4 pages.
Good night and good luck
ok and i did and nothing else
I got the hosting working, but it seems it was the not working payload.
Now i installed the version SonGoku78 uploaded and now i just get "Directory listing for /" in the web browser.
Console tells me
"Code 404, message File not found
"GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404-"

What did i do wrong?

Tried to reinstall python, tried deleting browser history, but the same happens for browser on pc.
how did you managed to host i got this

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.6 KB · Views: 252

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with the exploit. The Wii U web browser always crashes when I try to run it.
Yes that is pretty much how this exploit is. You just have to keep trying. Use http://u.drg.li or any other site posted on page 1 and try using delta 2, just swap through 0-4 on drg.li a bunch until it works than install Haxchi (of course make sure the DS VC title is installed to system memory and you have the haxchii installer first)

4ndr3w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yes that is pretty much how this exploit is. You just have to keep trying. Use http://u.drg.li or any other site posted on page 1 and try using delta 2, just swap through 0-4 on drg.li a bunch until it works than install Haxchi (of course make sure the DS VC title is installed to system memory and you have the haxchii installer first)
How can I get the installer.

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Now there are 2 folders. Which folder do I copy.
If they're what i think they are place the haxchii folder on the root of your SD card and the place the haxchii folder from in the apps folder into your apps folder

ianqqq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
Is the 5.5.2 hack good enough that you wont brick your system
Well you can use the hack to fuck up your wii u, but you won't if you use it as you are supposed to.
i get FSGetMountSource failed. anyone else have this problem ?
Means that the exploit worked, but your sd cards is not in order. Format FAT32 and dump the files you want to load on there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.