Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

D

Deleted User

So... now it's safe to update to 5.5.2?
Wow this question has been everywhere today... It has always been safe to update if you had haxchi, this exploit is unstable to install haxchi before updating if you're going to. That said, there isn't really much of a reason to update either.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's not true, there is a github page to launch the hack from there:
https://fordlae.github.io/ffhax/
Note that is just @Create_'s gateway. It's not actually the same as the upstream github project.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ColtonDRG sorry for not telling before, but the speed of the server does have a major effect.

Back in the day, when 5.5 stagefright exploit got released, some people hosted it, but for some reason, it didn't work for all.
But with selfhosting or using Loadiine.ovh, the success rate went to 10/10.
That's because @Cybernatus doesn't just "host" it. He changed his PHP code to give the exploit time to load. Its the same PHP code in my AIO and that's why it worked so well. We worked on it for weeks to get it to 100%

Marblboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
your console's version ? you have an USA console while you live in italy?
the region shouldn't matter, that exploit works on all region, as long as you updated the browser to latest version (if you followed a guide to update the console to 5.5.2 but keep the browser from 5.5.1 it will not work, even if your console says you are on 5.5.2)

you didn't update your firmware manually using the wrong file's region, did you?

Last edited by Cyan,

Marblboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
your console's version ? you have an USA console while you live in italy?
the region shouldn't matter, that exploit works on all region, as long as you updated the browser to latest version (if you followed a guide to update the console to 5.5.2 but keep the browser from 5.5.1 it will not work, even if your console says you are on 5.5.2)

you didn't update your firmware manually using the wrong file's region, did you?

No no I buy wiiU in italy. Nerver been in USA.

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi @ all,
quick questions (although i have read many pages of this thread now):
This is working rigth now like explained in the first post ? And i can use hb launcher 1.4 or should i use 1.3 as it seems to be better working ?
I just want to install haxchii for a friend whose children accidently updated to 5.5.2
Thanks

D

Deleted User

I would like to say something STUPID, my version is "5.5.2 U" some screenshoot show "5.5.2 E", it is possibile there are many different firmaware so the exploit works with some but not for all?
No.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hi, i have a problem, always when i tray to use the web https://fordlae.github.io/ffhax/, the browser tell me "the page is too big to show it complete. do you want to reload it?"
my console is usa region 5.5.2U
try http://u.drg.li/

clear browser data too

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No no I buy wiiU in italy. Nerver been in USA.
so, where does it tell you it's U region ? in the settings, or when loading a website?

if it's when loading a website, don't worry. it's just a bad detection and text provided by the website.
if you see U in your wiiU settings, then it's not normal and should worry about it.

Marblboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so, where does it tell you it's U region ? in the settings, or when loading a website?

if it's when loading a website, don't worry. it's just a bad detection and text provided by the website.
if you see U in your wiiU settings, then it's not normal and should worry about it.

setting I see 5.5.2 U - But not make upgrade manually.

Marblboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thanksssssssssssssssssssss WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank to ALLLLL, thanks to everybody - THANKS THANKS THANKS!! Well u.drg.li option 3 , HBL 1.3

suzsuzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The speed of the connection improves your chances. u.drg.li is fast, but your internet connection is still a bottleneck. Your LAN is faster.

Yes! Now I changed the DNS to Google's DNS (8.8.8.8) and I can improve my chances a lot, only tried 4 times until worked with u.drg.li :)

THanks for your website @ColtonDRG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34