Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

hatredg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How comes so much users are stuck on an updated 5.5.2 while all our guides here told not to update, and explained how to prevent it?
Is that all new users? welcome to gbatemp ! :lol:
be sure to follow the WiiU noob guides to hack your console and protect yourself against any newer update.
I just got a wiiu last week, and was pretty sure there was hacks. I picked up mario kart and mario maker for it, because i just wanted to play now. Surprise bonus the console i got was a mario 3d land and nintendo land digital bundle.

For those of us on 5.5.1, stick with what we got, or update? It may be nice to not have to use NNU patcher anymore.

stay for now,

Cyber Akuma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the browser freezes, does that mean it failed and I need to force-shutdown and try again? Or do I need to wait to see if the exploit is running when that happens? Or does it mean the exploit ran but I had something setup wrong on my sdcard?

D

Deleted User

If the browser freezes, does that mean it failed and I need to force-shutdown and try again? Or do I need to wait to see if the exploit is running when that happens? Or does it mean the exploit ran but I had something setup wrong on my sdcard?
Try again. The exploit has a higher chance of freezing the browser than it does of working. If your Mii stops moving for more than 5 seconds, your console is frozen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I only have $3.99 on the account. Does WiiU even allow you to buy DS games. God I'm such a noob I'm so confused lol
Buy Brain Age, it's like $7

xArk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try again. The exploit has a higher chance of freezing the browser than it does of working. If your Mii stops moving for more than 5 seconds, your console is frozen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Buy Brain Age, it's like $7

I don't have $7 though

lloydnabs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hard reboot but if it goes greyish and freezes that is the correct Delta

Cyber Akuma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Should I bother clicking "Retry" when it complains that the webpage is too big to display? It always seems to say that, and then when I click retry is when it freezes.

D

Deleted User

Should I bother clicking "Retry" when it complains that the webpage is too big to display? It always seems to say that, and then when I click retry is when it freezes.
I've never seen mine say that, but given that it isn't just spitting the same error back over and over, I would say it is worth your time. I just wish I knew what was causing that. Just to verify, you have tried to clear your browser data, yeah?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to