Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

Kerlin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, Thanks guys for all the hard work! finally got it to work after an hour of trying and have haxchi installed onto the startup menu. Now I have a question pertaining on how to use this exploit to run a sm4sh mod, specifically the nairo summer mod pack. Can anyone link me a video, or informational piece I can go through to figure it out. Do I have to use loadiine or is there an easier way to get these to work. Im pretty new to this so any help would be appreciated :)

D

Deleted User

Ugh... Kinda too lazy to follow Wii U scene so I'll update my guide when I will feel like it.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How comes so much users are stuck on an updated 5.5.2 while all our guides here told not to update, and explained how to prevent it?
Is that all new users? welcome to gbatemp ! :lol:
be sure to follow the WiiU noob guides to hack your console and protect yourself against any newer update.

Last edited by Cyan,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Browserhax has always been unstable. Self hosting takes all the guess work out of different internet related issues. @Cybernatus was able to use some php magic to make it run better but for now just keep trying. Clearing your save data in between tries will for sure help. If you can just get it to work once then you can install HaxChi and forget about browserhax. Just make sure you already have a legit DS HaxChi game installed to nand before you start trying. It would suck after 2 hours to get it to work once then not be ready to install HaxChi
That's half of it. The other half was the modified MP4 payloads by @::Phoenix:: .. Hopefully he's interested enough to take a look at this

Reactions: peteruk
D

Deleted User

How comes so much users are stuck on an updated 5.5.2 while all our guides here told not to update
Same reason why so many users are stuck on 3DS 11.5.

They don't know the consequences of updating/wanted homebrew too late (i see you, guest users)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
app store was just an idea I added to the first post's guide.
you should think about installing haxchi, to get HBL running more easily next time. unless you don't want and prefer using the browser hack. it might become more stable with more work.

From App store, it depends what you want to do.
there are games, there are applications, or emulators.

I'd suggest getting your SEEPROM and OTP (to get your personal, private encryption key), there are tools to dump that data from your console. it could be useful one day, keep your dumped file safe.
there are tools to backup/restore savegames, could be useful too.

Last edited by Cyan,

xArk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
app store was just an idea I added to the first post's guide.
you should think about installing haxchi, to get HBL running more easily next time. unless you don't want and prefer using the browser hack. it might become more stable with more work.

From App store, it depends what you want to do.
there are games, there are applications, or emulators.

I'd suggest getting your SEEPROM and OTP (to get your personal, private encryption key), there are tools to dump that data from your console. it could be useful one day, keep your dumped file safe.
there are tools to backup/restore savegames, could be useful too.

How do I get HaxChi without having to buy a DS game?

DeeJayVIPer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey - I'm new here. I have no idea if this is at all helpful, but I find I have a lot of 'out of memory' errors trying to get these working. I suspect this is why we have crashes?

Be kind... lol

themyst

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of us on 5.5.1, stick with what we got, or update? It may be nice to not have to use NNU patcher anymore.

D

Deleted User

Not sure about 5.5.1, since this webhax is using other "exploits" than the 5.5.1 one.

Going to report mine, even if it's on 5.5.2 CBHC, it might help some to find which is the best site to go.

u.drg.li - Try 1 : Crashed my browser.
fordlae.github.io - Try 1 : Crashed my browser.
wiiu.insanenutter.com - Try 1 : ? Nothing happened. Blank screen
u.drg.li (DELTA 2) - Try 2 : Crashed my browser.
u.drg.li (DELTA 0) - Try 3 : Crashed my browser.
u.drg.li (DELTA 1) - Try 4 : Crashed my browser.
u.drg.li (DELTA 3) - Try 5 : Crashed my browser.
u.drg.li (DELTA 4) - Try 6 : Crashed my browser.
It will never work if you're using CBHC. I tried it something like 50 times before removing CBHC. The patches that CBHC applies to the system conflict directly with the exploit.

Reactions: sp3off

xArk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not getting what nnu-patcher even does:unsure: I still have to buy a DS game from the eShop to get HaxChi?

D

Deleted User

@ColtonDRG Can you update your website to the latest commit please
Done

Yes, u.drg.li is now running the latest commit. Hopefully this improves your chances.

If anyone is interested in doing a trial run of going back to the original boot payload instead of the HBL 1.3 one, let me know and I'll fire up another version of the site.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not getting what nnu-patcher even does:unsure: I still have to buy a DS game from the eShop to get HaxChi?
Yes, nnu-patcher is only for getting online (or to eShop) without taking an update.

Reactions: antiNT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (that's like 3 months i might be cooked)