Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

wiiarctus

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm, I still get the same results. The path is correct and such. Do you think its because I don't have all the correct files to download? I don't know which all files need to be extracted. Which ones are required?
To help with additional research and help stabilize it for others
It doesn't seem to work on 5.5.1, if anyone got it to work on that version please quote my reply and say how I could get it to work xD :D^^

Pikolino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks a lot guys, it worked here, hbl works fine on 5.5.2, accessing u.drg.li and using exploit 2, after 10 attempts.

Trumpasaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2.1 is a channel rather than a homebrew (needs haxchi), and v1.3 has has reportedly better success with webkit exploits than v1.4
Ahh gotcha. Cool. Thanks for clarification.
When the guy asked if he had the latest version and he confirmed he did, but it's a version from two releases ago, I was like, "huh?"
Haha. That's always confused me why people would use these different releases. Wish there had been more improvements on the HBL exploit since November, but I totally understand the lack of interest.

Reactions: astronautlevel

Girtana1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't seem to work on 5.5.1, if anyone got it to work on that version please quote my reply and say how I could get it to work xD :D^^
I got it to work on 5.5.1 earlier after I deleted Browser settings and it worked for me on Delta 0, http://u.drg.li/. (I posted this same thing in thread earlier along getting it to work on 5.5.2 with big Exploit button first try, you must've not have seen it :P)

BotwHackerBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, i'm having trouble getting this new meathod to work. On my wii u im using the website with the 4 numbers and i've tried all of them multiple times and all that happens is the wii u freezes with the blue bar at about half way done. I've tried with homebrew 1.3 and 1.4 and still nothing. I have also tried erasing the web data with no luck. Any suggestions???

kelminak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, i'm having trouble getting this new meathod to work. On my wii u im using the website with the 4 numbers and i've tried all of them multiple times and all that happens is the wii u freezes with the blue bar at about half way done. I've tried with homebrew 1.3 and 1.4 and still nothing. I have also tried erasing the web data with no luck. Any suggestions???

I'm having the same issue. The blue loading bar in the address bar gets about halfway across, stops, the Mii at the bottom-left falls asleep and my Wii locks up. Any ideas?

Trumpasaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It ddoesnt seem to be working for me at all no screen nothing and I tried it over 40 times
Is anyone interested in doing a video for this? It strikes me that there are people out there that don't know what to look for. They may be thinking they haven't got it to work, then they shut their console off prematurely, or they may not have their SD set up properly, etc.

wiiarctus

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got it to work on 5.5.1 earlier after I deleted Browser settings and it worked for me on Delta 0, http://u.drg.li/. (I posted this same thing in thread earlier along getting it to work on 5.5.2 with big Exploit button first try, you must've not have seen it :P)
:o Nice! So you had 5.5.1 for sure and deleted your browser settings, loaded up u.drg.li and used delta 0 and got it working?^^

D

Deleted User

Here we go !

https://github.com/JumpCallPop/WiiUTest/

Currently in development, it's still not perfect. You may have to change delta in the code.

It loads HBL, I successfully haxchied a 5.5.2 ;), due to very low success rate, i changed the payload to a elf loader.

Caution, this is not perfect, I may crash a lot ! try & retry is needed.
I have a very low rate 1/10 !

BIG THANKS to @jam1garner @hedgeberg

How to use

Currently in beta test, you can follow this guide to use it:

1. prepare your SD card with Homebrew launcher, and preferably Haxchi installer to get a persistent and more stable entry point for homebrew.
    Extract the homebrew launcher 1.4 on your SD card.
    sd:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf

Prepare any other homebrew you want to use, for example Homebrew App Store.

2. Find a web host or create your own
    Visit a website hosting it, like https://fordlae.github.io/ffhax/, http://wiiu.insanenutter.com, http://www.wiiubru.com/x or http://u.drg.li/
    or host the sources on your computer.
    If it's on your computer, you need python installed, and launch "startServer.bat" on windows, or use any other webserver you want.

3. Run the browser hack on WiiU
    Clear your browser's data, launch the browser again.
    Open the server's URL in your browser, or your computer's IP if you are hosting it yourself.
    select Exploit
    if it freezes, shutdown and try this step again.

If it works, use that opportunity to install haxchi, it will be more stable.

Note: As it is still in beta test phase, http://u.drg.li/ is hosting different versions of that exploit. You should prefer it over other currently available web hosts, and select exploits from delta 0 to 4 until one works (2 seems to be the one is working the most).

4. If your screen goes grey-white but your console freezes, that's the correct delta, so keep trying that exploit number.

5. Update the hack
    It's currently in development for stability, you might already have an outdated version. Check the "commits" number to know if it has been updated since your last check.
    Maybe the website you are using or your own files hosted on your computer are old. Try another website or update your files.
In case anyone wants another mirror of the site, I just set up

http://modme.redthetrainer.com/

That will never go down :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw