Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So. I was just wondering... how many people always have their web browser maximized in size?

or how many people have it take up half the screen and something on the other half?

or maybe you have no order and none are maximized and they are just whatever size wherever :X

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ehhh... I don't know what to vote. I always have it maximised when I'm using it, but usually close it when I'm done browsing and if I want to free some RAM (for games, i.e.). If I'm on MSN or something, I minimise it, but... Well, I guess I'll vote for "always maximised".

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
301okt5.jpg

I normally browse like this since all of my computers/laptops are wide-screen now. Launch bar on the right, icons to clean up on the left, etc etc At a certain screen-res, a lot of webpage aren't fluid enough and there tends to be a lot of empty space.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Always MAXed. And I have it zoomed out so I get more on one screen, so it's really nice. Especially on a high resolution. Too bad there aren't any good backgrounds for 1680x1050
frown.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I always have it maximized for best viewing. I'm using a laptop and the resolution isn't that great so I need all the screen space I can get.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Never fullscreen, I have it resized so I can see half a quicklaunch bar on the right and move the bottom depending on what else is open. I try and squish things in but that's kinda hard on 15 inch so everything ends up overlapping randomly. I find it really useful, but it drives the people at work mad
biggrin.gif

Earl

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Depends on mood, my browser is usualy maxed out i guess though, but have shit on top of it though.Depends on what I'm doing on it though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.