• Likes 4

what should I prioritize

• Total voters

cercity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has been addressed, but is anyone having issues with spotpass characters? I was able to edit them before but now they're not showing up on the editor.

lea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been addressed, but is anyone having issues with spotpass characters? I was able to edit them before but now they're not showing up on the editor.

it is probably just another screwed up bit in the regex.
when were you last able to edit them?

also if you press ctrl-shift-i then go to console then click the character before whoever does not show up there should be a long block of hex code if you could give me that and your region then that would be great

EDIT: I am so sorry I misspelled region and it auto corrected to religion

Last edited by lea,

cercity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it is probably just another screwed up bit in the regex.
when were you last able to edit them?

also if you press ctrl-shift-i then go to console then click the character before whoever does not show up there should be a long block of hex code if you could give me that and your religion then that would be great

Strangely they appear in my save files 1 and 2, but not 0. They are definitely in my file and have been using them, so I'm not sure why.

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
My suggestions
inject fill all log (like pkhex inject complete dex)
flags for alive character died character and have acess for obtain missed members
have acess for comvoy
remove menbers (choice for create challenge)

lea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My suggestions
inject fill all log (like pkhex inject complete dex)
flags for alive character died character and have acess for obtain missed members
have acess for comvoy
remove menbers (choice for create challenge)

Right now I have no clue how to kill or revive a character but it will eventually be in there.
I have even less of a clue how to inject a character but once again it will come.

cercity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I understand the issue I was having before. The characters I couldn't find were positioned on map at the preparation screen, which seemed to keep them from viewed.

lea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I understand the issue I was having before. The characters I couldn't find were positioned on map at the preparation screen, which seemed to keep them from viewed.

This should probably be in the original post but you cannot edit map files only chapter files.

Xedict

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to edit hair colours for children reliably, they don't seem to save and some end up a weird colour like #ffffff after saving.

pgaFZTGBSp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It seems that the "Save Changes" button on the unit editor is broken, as it doesn't seem to save anything (or at least the changes don't show up; i.e. I edit a class of unit A, save, then look at Unit B and come back to Unit A, and the changes aren't there).

Last edited by pgaFZTGBSp,

lea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to edit hair colours for children reliably, they don't seem to save and some end up a weird colour like #ffffff after saving.
Can you give me the save file?

It seems that the "Save Changes" button on the unit editor is broken, as it doesn't seem to save anything (or at least the changes don't show up; i.e. I edit a class of unit A, save, then look at Unit B and come back to Unit A, and the changes aren't there).
You need to press it twice i know it is weird but the whole webapp is completely broken inside so there are a ton of glitches.

Fluffy56547

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I can also confirm that saving is broken. I tried to press it multiple times and even downloaded the file with no results. Regardless, the program works great other than that.

EDIT: Also, I remember this being a feature request back in the old thread, but the ability to add characters before you get them (Aversa, Priam, Gangrel), would be cool too, if it's even possible.

Last edited by Fluffy56547,

lea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I can also confirm that saving is broken. I tried to press it multiple times and even downloaded the file with no results. Regardless, the program works great other than that.

EDIT: Also, I remember this being a feature request back in the old thread, but the ability to add characters before you get them (Aversa, Priam, Gangrel), would be cool too, if it's even possible.

I was just able to edit both the convoy and a character and successfully load them. Can you tell me exactly what you are trying to do (characters, values, convoy, region etc.) also if you could give me a save file then that would be great.

Fluffy56547

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Opened the editor, loaded my decompressed save (by pressing the button twice), changed character's hair color (Robin), and one of their stats, saved twice. Clicked on another character and came back, no changes were saved, downloaded file has no differences from other file. I can provide a save when I return from class today. It's a US region version.

lea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know where the issue is and how to fix it expect a patch in about half an hour.

EDIT: I gave myself way too much time It is fixed now and should be on the page as soon as github syncs also don't mess with the misc page

Last edited by lea,

Fluffy56547

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to change Robin's hair now, but am unable to save any other changes (class, convoy, stats, skills.)

lea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to change Robin's hair now, but am unable to save any other changes (class, convoy, stats, skills.)

In the current test version I can edit everything but the boot values and of course the misc pane. Otherwise everything works on my end. Unfortunately I am going on a work trip and will be unable to do anything for a week so this is probably the last you will hear from me for a bit. As soon as github syncs it should be good to go. After that trip I have a little bit off so I will try to iron out the kinks then.

pgaFZTGBSp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can also confirm that editing stuff such as skills and classes works on my end again. As for what @Xedict said about child hair color issues, I think I can provide a save for that as I think I'm experiencing the same issue. I'll upload it later when you get back. Anyway, good luck on that trip!

rfactory

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for doing this! It makes me want to pick up my copy of awakening and play it again...

Can I request a difficulty changer feature though? It wasn't an option in the poll and I think a lot of people would want it.

No rush of course, and have fun on your trip!

lea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am back. I have fixed all the bugs on my end aside from the hair color of children being weird (working on that next) and added difficulty and gold editing. I am going to sleep now.

Reactions: cercity

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s