Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So I live in Vancouver, that's seaside west coast North America.
Because of the sea it's quite warm in Winter. Statistically it snows every four years when Il Nano or El Nino (I don't know which one) strikes.
Recently it's been snowing every year, and in random times.

Yesterday weather was very sunny and rainy at the same time. When I went out to grab dinner, it was like 5 p.m., and yet the Sun was shining VERY brightly. But very soon I found out it was raining at the same time. I was like WTF?

And today, it's late March right? It's blizzard outside. Well, okay they're flurries but it's super windy.

Geez maybe I'll move down to California, looks like Seattle isn't doing any better than here..

P.S. I wanna go check out the nude beach to see if anybody's there. It's only like 5 minutes? walk or so =P Snow and nude beach would make a quite unique photo.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Inconsistent weather to match the inconsistent Canucks
frown.gif
if we don't beat the Wild, we're practically done, and without Luongo...
frown.gif

/hijack

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I pulled out a weather history of Vancouver for last few years and it seems like it's getting warmer every year. Except today's weather anomaly.
Bah, I'll crawl inside bed and spend the rest of today with my DS

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
gov78 said:
lol the uks worse we had hail stones then snow and sun at the same time rain then snow and sun im like "WTF MAKE R MIND UP !"
True story, he's not kidding: welcome to last Saturday
smile.gif
We were looking out the window at my Nan's house, utter madness.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Global Warming is the biggest scam the world has ever seen.
trolls not welcome

we all know that Christianity is the biggest scam the world has ever see (not saying that their beliefs are necessarily untrue, but the fact that some churches make millions a year "for charity" but then spend it on random shit is just terrible, and it's been that way since it's beginning)

OT:

Yeah it has been really wonky, Tuesday and Wednesday it was cold as shit (well 40ish, really cold for Florida) in the mornings, by noon it was at least 70, and by 3PM it was hot again...and this is spring...damn Canadians sending us cold fronts...

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
The weather's been acting crazy everywhere lately. Like, when I was down in London for the day, it was a light drizzle for a good hour, and then out of the middle of nowhere, there was this severe hail storm! I couldn't even finish the sentence "Hey, what is that?" before it went from light drizzle to severe hail. Then, 10 minutes later it was gone.

What the hell? Back in my home town, it's been sunny, then rain, then sunny, then cold, then snowy clouds, then sunny... it's been damn weird. I mean, come on, it was snowing on easter sunday. EASTER. SUNDAY. It's supposed to be all sunshine, not "blow your ass over" snow storms.

Very weird weather.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
None of you have seen as bad of a weather as I seen back when I lived in Windsor, Ontario of southern Canada. It was about 3pm, the sun was shining very brightly. Suddenly, within about 5 minutes the sky turned completely black and so did the whole city. Since technically it was still morning, the street lights were not lit, and our school area turned completely pitch black. Then it started to fail (typo, sorry, hail), and I got hit by one or two, and it was the most painful experience in my life, next to being born. After awhile there was a wind so strong, that it blew a few trees down. I was alive, luckily.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
None of you have seen as bad of a weather as I seen back when I lived in Windsor, Ontario of southern Canada. It was about 3pm, the sun was shining very brightly. Suddenly, within about 5 minutes the sky turned completely black and so did the whole city. Since technically it was still morning, the street lights were not lit, and our school area turned completely pitch black. Then it started to fail (typo, sorry, hail), and I got hit by one or two, and it was the most painful experience in my life, next to being born. After awhile there was a wind so strong, that it blew a few trees down. I was alive, luckily.

Same thing happened to me, our class in 5th grade (advanced class) had gone to see a movie/field trip (about 1/4 of a mile for the school - we just walked). Halway back, the sky turned black, tornado warning sirens sounded, it was hard to get back without being blown into the street. When we got back to the school everyone was already in the "safety" position lined against the walls, and they were mostly freaking out.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I mean look at though, weather patterns happen like this every few thousand years. Its a naturally occuring cycle on the earth. If wasn't for god damn Al Gore half the people wouldn't even know about this supposed Global Warming. People are getting so pissed about people spreading lies about Global Warming that the man who invented the Weather Channel is thinking about sueing Al Gore, because its rediculous. Its natural just get over it people.

Sorry for that, I needed to vent some frustation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY