Gaming Weak Launch titles

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think I might even pass on Street Fighter having put some thought into it. It looks good but not £30 good. DoAD, on the other hand...

whoomph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
This is what Reggie Fils-Aime (Nintendo of America president) said about the 3DS launch titles (in an interview in Nintendo Power magazine):

QUOTE said:
I do believe that the 3DS launch library is one of the best we've ever had

Ha.
Ha. Ha.

They could have at least tried to include at least one universally fun game with online multiplayer (i.e. Mario Kart) since the only wifi I've been hearing about is SSFIV and that's not exactly everyone's cup of tea..
Nintendo could've done a port of Mario Kart Wii/NSMB and it would have been great. The 3DS is the worst gimmick ever. (my eyes/brain are bleeding/hurting etc. lol)

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fuck that noise, I think it's gonna' be a fun system. Whether it's gimmicky or not, who gives a shit, it's fun, it's enjoyable, the way video games should be. I'm psyched with the launch, yeah, I don't expect them to bring their A-Game at launch, but SF IV and Super Monkey Ball seem awesome to me.

I guess that's just me, I'm not a hard-core gamer, I just like to play things to have fun and keep me entertained.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonknuck23 said:
Fuck that noise, I think it's gonna' be a fun system. Whether it's gimmicky or not, who gives a shit, it's fun, it's enjoyable, the way video games should be. I'm psyched with the launch, yeah, I don't expect them to bring their A-Game at launch, but SF IV and Super Monkey Ball seem awesome to me.

I guess that's just me, I'm not a hard-core gamer, I just like to play things to have fun and keep me entertained.
Because hard-core gamer doesn't = fun and keep entertained.
mellow.gif

Holding for DOA over SF.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.