We Ski - Retail Freezes on softmodded wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dravenb4u, Jan 16, 2009.

Jan 16, 2009
  1. dravenb4u
    OP

Newcomer dravenb4u Newbie

Canada
    I ripped We Ski (USA NTSC) today, ran brickblocker and burned the ISO.. loads perfectly through Gator but freezes when you actually try to ski.

Tried the orig. disk and it does the same thing..

Does anyone know if there is a compat issue with this game and a soft modded we?

Thanks

2. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    That's a pretty old game so I doubt it is any sort of protection against softmods. Sounds like either the disc is bad or the lens in your Wii is having problems. If other originals (or otherwise) work fine then you should go exchange it.

3. Jizmo

Member Jizmo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    It worked fine for me on Gamma, now I'm using CIOSCORP and just getting ready to reburn it since a friend perm borrowed mine. I'm positive it will work perfectly on CIOSCORP also. You can check the compatibility threads, they'll direct you to the Wiki Compatibility Lists. Sp. yea, sounds like a bad original.

4. dravenb4u
    OP

Newcomer dravenb4u Newbie

Canada
    Thanks guys.. It seems like it was just the beginning of the freestyle.. everything else looked fine.. but both the orig. and the burned did the same thing.. really strange..

Pretty cool game though.. better then I thought.. I just wanted to give it a shot on the balance board..

I'll have to look into CIOSCORP ... do you find compat a bit better then gator?