Hacking We Ski - Retail Freezes on softmodded wii

dravenb4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ripped We Ski (USA NTSC) today, ran brickblocker and burned the ISO.. loads perfectly through Gator but freezes when you actually try to ski.

Tried the orig. disk and it does the same thing..

Does anyone know if there is a compat issue with this game and a soft modded we?

Thanks

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a pretty old game so I doubt it is any sort of protection against softmods. Sounds like either the disc is bad or the lens in your Wii is having problems. If other originals (or otherwise) work fine then you should go exchange it.

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked fine for me on Gamma, now I'm using CIOSCORP and just getting ready to reburn it since a friend perm borrowed mine. I'm positive it will work perfectly on CIOSCORP also. You can check the compatibility threads, they'll direct you to the Wiki Compatibility Lists. Sp. yea, sounds like a bad original.

dravenb4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks guys.. It seems like it was just the beginning of the freestyle.. everything else looked fine.. but both the orig. and the burned did the same thing.. really strange..

Pretty cool game though.. better then I thought.. I just wanted to give it a shot on the balance board..

I'll have to look into CIOSCORP ... do you find compat a bit better then gator?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.