Status
Not open for further replies.

TBROxDUST

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we need a patch you guy i have only benn playng this game for a few days and not having a patch sucks like hell so im asking very nicely to anyone who even thinks that they could make a patch that works do it and put it out there for the rest of the world to have fun with so stop talking about it and it.

and if you have negitive comments don't post them because I don't give a crap.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if anyone knew how to make a patch, don't you think they would have by now? It's a new type of AP, it may take a few days to crack completely. Feel free to try to make one yourself, though.

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your just gonna have to wait like the rest of us, alot of people on this site have been working on it since it's release. It probably won't come out till sometime tomorrow, when the people that work on the flashcarts (Acekard, CycloDS, etc.) are in there office.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
By "we", do you mean someone other than you? Because it doesn't sound like you have anything to contribute in terms of actual coding or hacking.

If you're willing to pay me $20 an hour, I'll be happy to work on a patch for a game I don't care about playing. Otherwise, I'll wait until there's a game I want to play that needs an AP crack.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oi >.< does it take a thousand threads just for people to realize, the patch will be done when it's done. So sit back and wait like all the others, btw I am assuming this thread will be locked soon.
EDIT: If you are annoyed by the AP, the game was released, so do the right thing and buy the game then.

Speff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, if I were making a patch for this game and saw this topic, I'd hold it back for a week.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not like nobody's working on a patch or other solution. Pretty much everyone who can work on the problem is working on the problem. Give it a few days and it'll be fixed, it never takes these guys long, they're pros. They're already making some serious progress from what I've seen, narrowing down the problem areas and working on potential solutions. Plus Infinite Space is out in a little over 24 hours, that should keep you occupied until the patch is complete.

jamal027

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure but will this work?

"Unpack the game with ds buff v1 and go into the Data Folder, then enter the Data folder in that one.
REMOVE the file called guru2.narc and RE-PACK all and voila!

If you want to know how I figured that out... its simple: on the internet, there was a Nintendo Anti-Piracy
topic about Nintendo hiring a anti-piracy GURU to fix their problem, so... the NARC file contains anti-piracy data.
So by removing it, it fixes it!"
Not sure sry if its a repost i got it from romulation forums

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
its not easy you know dude

people are taking there time making patches from the word go

everyone that can is trying

doesn't help that ever game Nintendo get sneaker and sneaker

If you want it that bad you buy it

i myself own the game so am not to fussed

if your that desperate to play the game just load it up with No$gba (find the method because i can confirm it works)
or Buy AKAIO 1.6RC supported Flash cart

or shock horror BUY THE GAME!

it will be released when its released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT