Hacking WBFS subdirectories support?

Knocks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to incorporate support for subdirectories in WBFS? It'd be nice to organize games by genre, etc, by placing ISOs in different subfolders.

AllWiidUp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Knocks said:
Is it possible to incorporate support for subdirectories in WBFS? It'd be nice to organize games by genre, etc, by placing ISOs in different subfolders.

That would be easier done in a loader, if enough people want, some one will add to one of the existing loaders. It be cool in the coverflow one. But wouldn't be hard to add to any of the current one, since you'd add a text file describing the genre, like the renaming or graphic linking or etc..

Knocks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't want to add tags to ISOs, etc. I'm talking about creating actual folders on the WBFS partition.

raptir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, that wouldn't be possible without reworking WBFS entirely. The only thing that could happen is to have a loader that would allow you to define a "directory structure" that it would emulate when you browsed through your game.

Knocks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
raptir said:
No, that wouldn't be possible without reworking WBFS entirely. The only thing that could happen is to have a loader that would allow you to define a "directory structure" that it would emulate when you browsed through your game.

I suspected as much. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL