Hacking wbfs manager probem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dinoguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 684
  • Replies Replies 2

Dinoguy

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
245
Country
United States
the wbfs manager 2.5 says that my hd can't be loaded. And it is formatted to wbfs,but for some reason it saysit either is being used or its not wbfs. Do I have to format my usb hd and rip all my games again? How long can the disk drive stand before it breaks down?
 
Hmm... are you sure you don't have it open elsewhere? If you have any open Windows Explorer windows, close them. Try loading it with wbfs_win and see if thats able to load it. Please let me know the outcome. Thanks.
 
All of the windows leading to the usb hd were closed,but it doesn't matter I figured that formatting through the wbfs manager,would mean that it would work on it so i guess its okay I just have to re rip all my games/backups.
Thanks for the response though
 

Site & Scene News