Hacking WBFS GUI question!

thongcao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys! I'm trying to transfer game from my C: disc to new HDD has been format with WII. I read and try WBFS step by step like you guys said, but I can't Add or Extract. On my cmd.exe said :
wbfs windows port build ' delta'
could not open drive: No Error
C:\WBFS>

Can some 1 plz help me, I have whole bunch of games ISO need to transfer to new HDD! I also try WBFS manager 2.2.2 ,too, and it don't work! thanks a lot guys, i'm looking forward for answer. I'm currently on V3.2U and cios 9, usb loader 1.1. My PC is window vista 32bit!

donnyp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that means it cant read your drive. make you formatted it correctly and that you assigned it a drive letter. Also make sure you have it on the right drive letter in the WBFS GUI.

What program do you try using and which way do you go about adding your ISO's. A little more info would be helpful.

1. check that you formatted it correctly
2. check that you assigned it a drive letter
3. check to see your using the correct drive letter in the GUI
4. If all those dont work, try formatting the drive with the GUI

Try those options first. If you need anymore help, let me know

thongcao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did format with wii usb loader, and it become drive F:, I did put Legend of Zelda disc in and back up to my HDD AND it work. But when I open WBFS GUI and select drive F. then from drive C: I chose directory to wiigames and select game then "Add" it not working. so please help me .Now all I need is to transfer all my game from my computer F: without back up with Dvd disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill