Hacking Homebrew .WBFS files not working on USB Loader GX or WiiFlow

Deleted member 677536

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hey, I recently filled my 32gb usb with a few games, (wbfs format) and they wont load onto either homebrew application.

No, I do not have a laptop, ive been using my chromebook to download the zips onto the sd card and usb drive

I will provide images of the file setup if needed :)

Deleted member 677536

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
So you just installed them when you said "i redid d2x & it worked this time"?

Your syscheck looks good.
Have you tried again after installing the cIOSes?
Again, update usbloadergx and/ or WiiFlow_Lite if you're not on the latest version.
And yet again you didn't answer any of my initial questions, so I'm not gonna bother anymore if you don't want to.
I did answer most of your questions, but im not going to start a fight over something silly like this.

also, i did try installing d2x before, and it didnt download. Its downloaded now, but now it doesnt detect the usb drive.
Post automatically merged:

What took you so long ? ;)
he was deciding whether to bother or not ;)

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did answer most of your questions,
This. 👇
check the settings on usbloadergx and see if the usb drive is set to port 0 not 1.
And this! 👇
when launching usbloadergx there's a "usb initiation" screen, does the usb pass it or does it display a countdown (from 20 secs)? If the latter, your usb is not being read.
Anyway, if everything is as you claim your last option would be formatting the usb drive to the "wbfs" format, and that could only be done on pc with WiiBackupManager, so you have to to look for windows pc in order to do that.

Alternatively, you can try putting one of your Wii games (just for testing, for now) on the sdcard and see if it works from there, you have to change the game loader setting to "sd mode" in order for sd card games to appear and work. If you get it to work, you can copy your other games if you want, though not all Wii games will work without issues. GC games should work fine though.

Deleted member 677536

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Love your patience, CoolMe :)
I keep looking here just to see the start of NotCoolMee ;)
NotCoolMee is bonkers
Post automatically merged:

This. 👇

And this! 👇

Anyway, if everything is as you claim your last option would be formatting the usb drive to the "wbfs" format, and that could only be done on pc with WiiBackupManager, so you have to to look for windows pc in order to do that.

Alternatively, you can try putting one of your Wii games (just for testing, for now) on the sdcard and see if it works from there, you have to change the game loader setting to "sd mode" in order for sd card games to appear and work. If you get it to work, you can copy your other games if you want, though not all Wii games will work without issues. GC games should work fine though.
Okay.

My usb port is set to 0, and I dont see a usb initiation screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...