Hacking Way to add codes w/R4CC w/out a button combo?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol, looks like you did search, but missed the target.
I'm pretty sure basher11 is right about the Black Screen Fix code. If it doesn't load on your R4 SDHC, you might have to find an alternative loader (of which there is one xD) or get a new flashcart.

PyroSpark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Yeah that's probably it. And my flashcart sucks, I'm trying to get a new one asap. Is that new Acecard the best choice that isn't SCDS2? Is it still gonna get updated?

I swear to god 120 of my posts are all posts asking incessant questions. >_>

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
PyroSpark said:
Oh. Yeah that's probably it. And my flashcart sucks, I'm trying to get a new one asap. Is that new Acecard the best choice that isn't SCDS2? Is it still gonna get updated?

Depends on what you are aiming for and what system you have. I generally would say if you have a DSLite, you might as well go for the Acekard2i and a 3in1, since it totals out cheaper with better compatibility in the GBA playing category (though not all the extra features that most people don't use anyways, like the fuzzy cheat(?), RTS, RTG, etc.). If you have a DSi and you want GBA emulation, then obviously SCDS2, otherwise its good enough with an Acekard.

PyroSpark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay thanks AGAIN, jurassic. xD Think i'll go with the new acecard since I just want new ds games and the obvious cheats.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
PyroSpark said:

Depends on what you are aiming for and what system you have. I generally would say if you have a DSLite, you might as well go for the Acekard2i and a 3in1, since it totals out cheaper with better compatibility in the GBA playing category (though not all the extra features that most people don't use anyways, like the fuzzy cheat(?), RTS, RTG, etc.). If you have a DSi and you want GBA emulation, then obviously SCDS2, otherwise its good enough with an Acekard.
Does this mean that the SCDS2 only works with DSi and not DSlite???????????????

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
Does this mean that the SCDS2 only works with DSi and not DSlite???????????????
Lol, don't be so picky on my word choice xD. I just went with the logical path that the DSi can't use a GBA expansion, thus the only way to emulate GBA games on the DSi was through a flashcart like the SCDS2, thus if he has a DSi and wants GBA emulation (the "and" is a conditional statement, thus has to be fulfilled in order for the sentence to hold validity), then the obvious choice would be the SCDS2 xD.

...and in the unlikely event that you really don't know if the SCDS2 can work on a DSLite, then yes the SCDS2 can work on a DSLite (all DSi compatible cards are backwards compatible with the DSLite)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol