Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by leafeon34, Jul 23, 2017.
You can die of water intoxication
You weren't over the top enough and not silly enough.
Never touched that stuff, fish fuck in it.
i hope i've built up a water tolerance over the years
Ive been drinking only 2 thing in my life, water and pure juice, and im very healthy
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Except in my head
''The true venom is quantity.''
He is right, dihydrogen monoxyde aka hydroxic acid aka hydrogen hydroxide is a dangerous product!!!11!!11!1!1!1!1!1one! It's a strong solvent used in the chemical industry, it's present in large quantities in our food, rivers and seas and every person who absorbed some is dead or will die in the future!!1!1!1!1!1!1
fact you might not know :
you can drink a large quantity of water without being sick, the trick is to balance it with electrolyte
the sickness doesnt happen because you have too much water in your organism
the sickness happens because you have too much water compared to the amount of electrolyte in your organism
you can drink 5liter of water in a single day as long as you eat more electrolyte such as sodium
Ha! Its good you don't know what I do in it if that bothers you